Our Education President

Rex Kickass

Im gettin sick of this Bush crap from you wino. Every single f***ing day its some new thread making fun of Bush or something that Bush did wrong well he is gunna be the president till January 2009 so live with it and support him.

:crying

So you admit Bush does a lot of things wrong yet you still support him. How long until he gets so incompetent to not get support from you?

Im gettin sick of this Hussein crap from you wino. Every single f***ing day its some new thread making fun of Hussein or something thatHussein did wrong well he is gunna be the president till he dies or the US catches his ass so live with it and support him.

Look, only a couple changes and this could have been written for Saddam. ;)

Over a 1,000 US service men and women have died fighting to give the Iraqi people freedom of speech. God I hope they don't use it to criticize their president

Pretty please...?

56789 is right.  You shouldn't bash the man every day.  We can work out a schedule and we'll all take turns.  ;)

I'll take Thursdays.

Actually, once again, I believe he has done a very good job of putting together a cabinet. I thought in the beginning his first cabinet was outstanding, and with only one small sidestep, this one is also shaping up very well. I hope his party can pull him towards the center. I am very optimistic he will have a steller 4 years.