*Official* Clement to Boston

Guest JimH

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f***!

God f***ing damnit we are gonna have some f***ing crapshoot at the 5th spot again, f*** f*** f*** f*** f***!

Get it right, it's called the Roulette Wheel.

Start spinning boys!

:fyou KW

Can't wait to grill your ass at the Fest!

Hey Guys, First time poster.

Let me just say that I wanted Clement on this team BADLY. I think that things point to us giving a 3/21 offer whereas Boston and Anaheim went for 3/25.

If we really wanted this guy, what is an extra 1 to 1.3 million a year?

I'm just really sick of this organization right about now.

To make matters worse, I live in Manhattan now and am watching not one, but TWO teams spending like it's going out of style.

Ah well, at least I get to see playoff baseball out here.

(Sorry for the negativity, but it's how I feel right now)

This is f***ing bulls***.

Even if we sign AJ or whatever the hell on offense it won't f***ing matter, until we get a god damn starter.

This is bulls***, you trade Carlos and save a b****load of money...f***ING SPEND IT ON PITCHING!

KW is about to get his ass totally OWNED at the Fest....

In a way I feel sorry for him...Wait no I don't.

Each and everyone of you better be willing and ready alongside me to grill KW until he walks off the stage.

And yes, we have the right to be this pissed after the trade of Carlos.

Each and everyone of you better be willing and ready alongside me to grill KW until he walks off the stage.

Do they let people under 18 into the Q&A???

:)

Hey Guys, First time poster.

Let me just say that I wanted Clement on this team BADLY.  I think that things point to us giving a 3/21 offer whereas Boston and Anaheim went for 3/25.

If we really wanted this guy, what is an extra 1 to 1.3 million a year?

I'm just really sick of this organization right about now.

To make matters worse, I live in Manhattan now and am watching not one, but TWO teams spending like it's going out of style.

Ah well, at least I get to see playoff baseball out here.

(Sorry for the negativity, but it's how I feel right now)

Welcome aboard.....you see the dilemma to all this is the Sox felt they would rather have Timo Perez :puke

If they don't have a starting pitcher by Fest (and I mean 5 solid starters) my tone will be the exact opposite as its been throughout Kenny's tenure.

I swaer to god if they let 1.3 mill a year get in the way, screw em. The Sox just gave that piece of crap Timo 1 mill. What the hell.

Timo's alright, but Escobar is just fine too.

What's unfortanute about the payroll disparity present in MLB is this same scneario will occur following every prized FA pitcher.

Our only hopes of obtaining Ben Sheets (for example) is midseason by trading away prized prospects. You sure as hell can't expect Reinsdorf to outbid other organizations for high priced FA's.

My hope is eventually, whether its next year or five years from now, teams with high payrolls will be so emersed in long term/high priced contracts the market will finally be leveled.

If they don't have a starting pitcher by Fest (and I mean 5 solid starters) my tone will be the exact opposite as its been throughout Kenny's tenure. 

I swaer to god if they let 1.3 mill a year get in the way, screw em.  The Sox just gave that piece of crap Timo 1 mill.  What the hell.

Timo's alright, but Escobar is just fine too.

Gage, Are you going to stand alongside as we massacre KW?

Good. Clement doesn't have the stones to earn his $25 million. Boston is going to regret signing him. Sign ELo, AJ, and Cabrerra. Let Schoenweiss and Ben Davis go. You still may have some money to play with.ELo's "tired" shoulder won't get so tired as the #5 guy, getting skipped over occassionally, plus he was pretty effective with the Yankees in the playoffs. AJ is a huge upgrade over Davis, and Cabrerra would push Harris to the bench, and the White Sox middle infield defense would be amonst the best in baseball, not to mention the offensive upgrade as well.