U.S. forces rescue POW in Iraq

Mr. Showtime

OK, apu Im sorry I insulted you. But I do not agree with you. No matter what, I never will. You are too biased. You only focus on our own wrongdoings but pay no attention to theirs. Yes, the US military is not perfect yet they are only human. Saddam Hussein isnt even close to perfect. We dont order our men to kill innocent people. It just happens. Its war. Innocent people are going to die. But Saddam Hussein tells his men to kill innocent people. Yes, if the war continues more innocents will die but if Saddams regime continues many more innocents will die.

And do you think heroism is sitting behind the computer and chucking insults to the American military? I dont think so. Why dont you enlist and go fight. Try not to kill any innocents tho. Its not easy. War is not organized, it is not a video game. War is hell. And dont give me any bs about how Im doing nothing. I am 15. Im going to go to college and then Im going to become an officer in the Navy. But if youre talking about what a lousy job our military is doing, go help them. You say Bush is a coward for not going to Nam. Well, what are you waiting for?

OldRoman, Killing is not justified. I am a consciencious objector of any and all warfare that the bourgeoisie have and will wage. It's the rich class waging the war that the lower class will always have to fight. It makes no sense. War never solves anything...or didn't they teach you to use your words and not your fists when you were little?

I doubt you know much about Gandhi, but let this quote sink in.

"Become the change you want to see and others will follow."

The military industrial complex is a horrid sickening cancer on the American people. How about getting jobs, food, infrastructure, health care, etc. for people here first and then going to spread it to the rest of the world. Makes sense, right?

I am all for helping the Iraqis, but I'd like to think that it would be a priority for the American government to help the Americans before doing mass humanitarian aid efforts in Iraq. I'm working with Peace Action on the financial costs of the war and how it effects spending on other things. It also uses the projected budget from Bush etc. as well. When we finish it, I'll show you all the data and let's see if you are all good with all that tax money going to the permanent war economy.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes killing is not justified. So why dont you go against Saddam whos been killing people for decades?

But whatever arnett. Stay at home and continue to insult everybody whos serving over there while I go join the Navy and serve my country proudly in the Gulf (or whatever is the major war zone of my time). That is heroism and that is bravery. Sitting at home and typing insults is not.

So again, if you want the war done better (I think theyre doing a fine job) then enlist and do it yourself. But for now support our troops d--- it!

OK, apu Im sorry I insulted you. But I do not agree with you. No matter what, I never will. You are too biased. You only focus on our own wrongdoings but pay no attention to theirs. Yes, the US military is not perfect yet they are only human. Saddam Hussein isnt even close to perfect. We dont order our men to kill innocent people. It just happens. Its war. Innocent people are going to die. But Saddam Hussein tells his men to kill innocent people. Yes, if the war continues more innocents will die but if Saddams regime continues many more innocents will die.

And do you think heroism is sitting behind the computer and chucking insults to the American military? I dont think so. Why dont you enlist and go fight. Try not to kill any innocents tho. Its not easy. War is not organized, it is not a video game. War is hell. And dont give me any bs about how Im doing nothing. I am 15. Im going to go to college and then Im going to become an officer in the Navy. But if youre talking about what a lousy job our military is doing, go help them. You say Bush is a coward for not going to Nam. Well, what are you waiting for?

OldRoman, Killing is not justified. I am a consciencious objector of any and all warfare that the bourgeoisie have and will wage. It's the rich class waging the war that the lower class will always have to fight. It makes no sense. War never solves anything...or didn't they teach you to use your words and not your fists when you were little?

I doubt you know much about Gandhi, but let this quote sink in.

"Become the change you want to see and others will follow."

The military industrial complex is a horrid sickening cancer on the American people. How about getting jobs, food, infrastructure, health care, etc. for people here first and then going to spread it to the rest of the world. Makes sense, right?

I am all for helping the Iraqis, but I'd like to think that it would be a priority for the American government to help the Americans before doing mass humanitarian aid efforts in Iraq. I'm working with Peace Action on the financial costs of the war and how it effects spending on other things. It also uses the projected budget from Bush etc. as well. When we finish it, I'll show you all the data and let's see if you are all good with all that tax money going to the permanent war economy.

And more self indulgence. America is Heaven compared to Iraq. Thats how bad it is. People die every day under this regime for doing stuff that would be misdemeanors here. Greedy little s---... :angry:

Yes killing is not justified. So why dont you go against Saddam whos been killing people for decades?

But whatever arnett. Stay at home and continue to insult everybody whos serving over there while I go join the Navy and serve my country proudly in the Gulf (or whatever is the major war zone of my time). That is heroism and that is bravery. Sitting at home and typing insults is not.

So again, if you want the war done better (I think theyre doing a fine job) then enlist and do it yourself. But for now support our troops d--- it!

Tell me when I insulted the troops, OldRoman!

I have said and continue to say that I support the troops. I am against the administration's choice to use them in Iraq and against the military industrial complex.

There is a difference.

Youre typing insults to the brave men and women fighting for youre freedom to type insults. And you are a greedy little s--- for not giving a single s--- about the Iraqis. Again, that is why we are there. Were not there for us. Were there for them. You said we should worry more about America. Well let me tell you something. America is about the people. And right now, the Iraqis are the people which we are about. And we will help them. That is the American way...

Thank CK. I dont think Ill stop discussing politics with him tho. I was about to say I would but I know Id end up scrapping that promise and looking like a fool so I wont even make it.

And let me take a wild guess. Are you saying Tariq Aziz sounds like sideshowarnett? Actually, I just read it from you earlier... :D

".. and looking like a fool..."

Roman dear.. do you have a mirror in your bathroom? ;)