Vince Carter Traded to NJ

aboz56

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron Williams has a player option for next year.

Zo has three years.

Not sure are EWill.

wow they must have really wanted to get Vince outta there....

I dont know that Vince is really an All-Star in this league anymore... I think his time is over.

I kinda think that Vince has become more a Jump shooter and that is sad

I dont know that Vince is really an All-Star in this league anymore... I think his time is over.

The sad thing is that he is leading the East Forwards in the All-Star balloting, along with Grant Hill

Did someone turn back the clock to 1999 or is it just me? :huh:

That is what he is doing now, he doesn't want to be a big time dunker.

They were the 2 first round draft picks that they received for Kenyon. Also VC will help fill up the seats every night adding revenue to re-sign Kidd. All around a good trade for both teams. I haven't been a big VC fan for the past few years, but this is what he has been wanting. Its time for him to step his game up. He tried to be the ultimate team player in Toronto and it made his stats suffer, now we will see some excitement with Kidd throwing oops to Jefferson and Carter, Carter and RJ will also create problems with their 3 points shooting.

They have wanted to trade him for nearly three years now. He has been in more rumors than anyone in sports over that time i am willing to bet.

They were the 2 first round draft picks that they received for Kenyon. Also VC will help fill up the seats every night adding revenue to re-sign Kidd. All around a good trade for both teams. I haven't been a big VC fan for the past few years, but this is what he has been wanting. Its time for him to step his game up. He tried to be the ultimate team player in Toronto and it made his stats suffer, now we will see some excitement with Kidd throwing oops to Jefferson and Carter, Carter and RJ will also create problems with their 3 points shooting.

Re-sign Kidd?

They have him locked up for 5 years, 90 million.

Sorry I'm out of it, too much stress from moving. VC coming to the Nets will help keep Kidd in NJ, he's been wanting out. Doesn't have anything to do with money.

Yea, no biggie at all, hope the stress subsides in time for Christmas!

:santa :santa :santa :santa