Howie Long

Mr. Showtime

Guest hotsoxchick1
Real smooth!

He's a real master at hiding his eyes.  :lol:

01.jpg

go howie... lmao... isnt that jeff gordons ex wife?????????? lmao...........i think hes sportin wood there........... :D :headbang on howie

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'd have done the same thing Howie!!!

But you opened up a can of worms Ian! You know what kind of discussion will ensue because of the person in that picture....

I don't care. I enjoy that kind of conversation.

Guest hotsoxchick1
go howie... lmao... isnt that jeff gordons ex wife??????????

No, that's Britney Spears.

ian it was a joke i know who that is... geez us.......lol...... the week before jeffs wife asked for a divorce she died her hair from jet black to blonde.......i knew when i saw that something was up and he was doomed........ :D

ian it was a joke i know who that is... geez us.......lol...... the week before jeffs wife asked for a divorce she died her hair from jet black to blonde.......i knew when i saw that something was up and he was doomed........ :D

I can't read sarcasm well.

There, I've told the world.

Guest hotsoxchick1
if i were her i would have been checkin out  howies hiney.......... :D

I didn't want that kind of visual to be in this thread. ;)

hey well lets be fair... you already have a complete visual here with her why cant i have my howies butt fantasy.........he does sport some nice tight jeans there.........uhmmm mmm mmm......im sure steff would agree with me and so would heather............

hey well lets be fair... you already have a complete visual here with her why cant i have my howies butt fantasy.........he does sport some nice tight jeans there.........uhmmm mmm mmm......im sure steff would agree with me and so would heather............

Definitely, hsc! But, know that I wouldn't want to see anyone in tight jeans more than Carlos Lee! :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

Definitely, hsc! But, know that I wouldn't want to see anyone in tight jeans more than Carlos Lee! :headbang

oh heather.. now you f***ed it up.. had to put dumbasses name in it..... geez us girlfriend you couldnt just let it be with howie and his tight jeans huh.........akk i have a bad mental pic of carlos now..........ukkkkkkk............think howie.. think howie.. think howie........ :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Being an assman, I'd be checking out Britney's backside  :headbang

BTW, love the new sig Showtime  :headbang

Yeah, we know all to well your an assman. You went into great detail on SNR when asked what you would do to her ass. :lol:

Thank You.

:D yeah but did he tell ya what he would do to guido and rps asses??????? thats scarry.......... :D

Good thing I kept reading.. I was going to say I agree 100000% about 4 posts up :D

He is one fine individual, that's for sure.. ;)

Hmmm.. wonder if he likes girls with tattoos... :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1

Good thing I kept reading.. I was going to say I agree 100000% about 4 posts up :D

not only tats but im sure he likes those peircings too...........lol........he is fine isnt he..... i can look at that ass in those jeans all day long and not blink an eye............ :D

oh heather.. now you f***ed it up.. had to put dumbasses name in it..... geez us girlfriend you couldnt just let it be with howie and his tight jeans huh.........akk i have a bad mental pic of carlos now..........ukkkkkkk............think howie.. think howie.. think howie........ :headbang

LOL... C'mom HSC.. did you expect Heather to answer any other way..? What if Carlos were to read this thread and see her talking like that about another man's behind?!?! ;)

not only tats but im sure he likes those peircings too...........lol........he is fine isnt he..... i can look at that ass in those jeans all day long and not blink an eye............ :D

Oh can you just imagine the hunk of muscle under them..? Oye ve!! I might have to run outside for a smoke now :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol steff... hey i didnt see a ring on her finger .... so to me that means shes free to talk about whatever......lol.. if carlos is readin then he needs to cough up the commitment first............and not the one in heathers mind... a real one....... lol lol lol lol lol .............

Guest hotsoxchick1

Oh can you just imagine the hunk of muscle under them..? Oye ve!! I might have to run outside for a smoke now :D

:D :D oye ve is right.......... :D i can imagine it alright.....damn it now is not a good time for me to have quit smoking......ill be right back have to take care of something.......... :D :D :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
oh another thing.. why do ya think they call him howie L O N G .... steff???????? lol lol lol lol lol....... ;)

Hmmm... Never thought about that one. Anyone know his shoe size..? ;)

steff.. thats a huge myth.. the shoe thing.... just look at that pic im sure you can get a good mental from that one...............lol........besides he has big hands........... :D