NY Rumors about Vazquez

fathom

Despite his attitude, he is a gamer. I think he is getting the message that he needs to change. He will get less this year. I think he will change a bit.

Agree he's a gamer and would add something here.

Not so sure about most of these athletes thinking they need to change. Their view of the world and reality is often skewed. Easier to blame others.

That said, I hope you're right. I hope he signs here, realizes the need to become a good teammate, and carries on as a White Sox.

Not putting any $$ on it though.

And it's downtown Naperville again tonite. Old college roommate, can't make it happen. Loves the scenery here vs. Brookfield. Never does anything about it though, freezes up and thinks chicks will bite his head off. Can't blow him off, been friends since 1972, drives me nuts.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an internet message board, it's kind of hard to tell when people are being sarcastic most of the time.

why? just read a little bit. I will not use green, kind of takes away from the whole idea of being sarcastic, or the mystery of whether one is sarcastic or not. Pretty soon we will be color coding every line depending upon what mood ring I have on. Lets get back to the point. The Sox are out of control!!!

then your smart. Am I being sarcastic or not?

Tell the truth, just like you did at Brickhouse. You can't figure out how to use the green.

I think you're nuts, is what I think. Am I being sarcastic or what, can you tell?

Back on point ... they need to identify who they want, get those players, and stop waiting on other teams to make it easier for them. Doesn't often work that well.

PS - I love you, see you at Red Door.

Tell the truth, just like you did at Brickhouse.  You can't figure out how to use the green.

I think you're nuts, is what I think.  Am I being sarcastic or what, can you tell?

Back on point ... they need to identify who they want, get those players, and stop waiting on other teams to make it easier for them.  Doesn't often work that well.

what did I say at the brickhouse? Don't remember.

Score just reported Six teams are interested in AJ including the sox. That's alot. Maybe too many.

Care to revise your previous post?

I think 50/50 ... at best.

Tell the truth, just like you did at Brickhouse.  You can't figure out how to use the green.

I think you're nuts, is what I think.  Am I being sarcastic or what, can you tell?

Back on point ... they need to identify who they want, get those players, and stop waiting on other teams to make it easier for them.  Doesn't often work that well.

wait what did I say at the brickhouse, I don't remember

what did I say at the brickhouse? Don't remember.

I don't remember either.

I see you edited your post ... and did it in purple!!!

Bwaaa haaaa haaaaa haaaaa!!! :lol: :lol:

By the way, purple = horny.

Orange = weird.

You need to do something about that my friend. :bang