NY Rumors about Vazquez

fathom

all i know is that we will have a good team come 2005.

KW is not done, something will happen

until then all us here at soxtalk will speculate, breath new life into rumors, post every rumor from every source possible, bash kenny williams, bash rinesdorf, piss eachother off, make eachother laugh... and bit our nails with gut renching antisapation.

something like that

GO PODS! KICK ASS IN 2005!!! hit over .300, steal over 50 bases... GO VISIANO!!!! pitch at least 70 innings, give us an era of under 2.50!!!! go KW, use that 6 million very wisely!!!

you kick ass! :headbang :headbang

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I have not been home all day but did hear the news from bruce levine saying that it was completely fals. Thing is New york sources are much better than are sources. Espically when they were first ones to metion Jermiane dye signing and then bruce had to go find out later. I duno if we are in this or not. All I know is kenny and ozzie want javy. They had crush on this guy and hearing about perez is good also. Now bruce might change his mind in next couple days. We will sure find out shortely. But thanks to person who apologized to me. I was about go bed early morning at 3 and then I saw this stuff flying right at me and didnt go to sleep till 5. If I have any information I will for sure post in here.

Didn't take the time to read the pages upon pages of posts in this thread...

But, I just wanted to let you all know that this rumor has no truth behind it. On ESPN Radio 1000 this morning, Levine reported this was complete garbage. Kenny wants nothing to do with this trade and the idea that the Dodgers would get their pick of two guys out of the three (garland, konerko, marte) is completely false.

Addison bruce can report whatever he wants until something happeneds I will believe it. I will list anything and everything that deals with our team. I heard his comments and until kenny willams get on raido says it than I believe it . But then again he could be using the under the radar tatic. All I know anything can happeened.

Addison bruce can report whatever he wants until something happeneds I will believe it. I will list anything and everything that deals with our team. I heard his comments and until kenny willams get on raido says it than I believe it . But then again he could be using the under the radar tatic. All I know anything can happeened.

Ok, first off, I have no idea what that post is trying to say, way too many errors.

Levine reported this offer was nothing more than hearsay and conjecture.

Kenny said this offer was never on the table. Levine went on to report that this Randy-to-the-Yanks transaction will not take place until around Christmas Eve.

Randy is in the Bahamas with his agent and will not be leaving early to take any MRIs.

So, before you work everyone up, its important to note this rumor has no credibility to it. This isn't a reality. Sorry.

Oh really and wasnt kenny the one who said the first day winter meetings I will not have anything major to report. Next few hrs find out we signed dye. Hey ny post and ny people reported and so did offman. Bruce can say whatever he wants to say until something happeeneds I will still keep this a rumor.

There is speculation, rumor and fact. Speculation is guess work on somebody's part. Rumor is the repeating of someone else's speculation. Fact is when the deal is done, approved by MLB and announced publically. Until it get's to the fact stage, I don't worry too much about any of it. It damn sure isn't worth getting pissed off about prior to that point.

espn raido 1000 is that the 3 way deal is done in principal. Meaning this trade has no affect on us. Could a trade happeened after this? we will wait and see. I will stand on this position is I dont want us trade Konerko away. We need him in our offense and if we get perez it will be good offseason.