NY Rumors about Vazquez

fathom

im sorry, i was wrong... according to a radio station here in cali. we ARE indeed invloved in this four way trade... wow, who knew it

so here is whats going to happen according to AM 530 Pasadena....

we are going to be sending Paulie, Sweeny, Bmac, and Garland.... but we will be getting.....

RANDY FREAKING JOHNSON!

JAVY VASQUEZ!

DEREK JETER!

TOM GORDON!

SHAUN GREEN

AND...

ALEX CORA!!!

WOOWWWWW!

we're getting cora!? f*** YEAH! that makes the deal worth it!

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, AM 530 Pasadena just updated the situation... we're not getting cora or green... just RJ, Jeter, and Javy

looks like LA gets Kong and Sweeny... and NY gets Garland Bmac and Anderson

damn, KW your a f***ing FOOL

As soon as you posted Derek Jeter, that rumor lost all credibility whatsoever.

So does the crack he's smoking.  -- I'm an optimist, and even I can't see that.

i just find im usually in a better mood when im optimistic than when i'm a pessimist. So... until theres a reason to be pissed it doesnt make sense.

some of you people might want to lighten up just a bit and take a joke for a joke... even if something isnt in green, and it has nothing but scarasm as content.... i think you might want to just laugh it up instead of getting your panties in a ruffle.... just my advise... take it as you will, because you know as well as i do.... this world does need panties in ruffles to go round

i mean, why would God put panties in ruffles on the planet if it wasnt a part of the grand scheme of life.

or wait, should i put this in green so people dont think im being serious?

naw

:bang

3E8 Said " Why does that make sense for the Dodgers?"

if they can get garland and kong for javy v... then they would have replaced one starting pitcher like perez that they lost to free agency... and they would have replaced greens bat with kong... kong is cheaper then green and garland is cheeper then perez would have been.... then they would be able to get maggs, jd drew, or maybe even beltran to replace beltre

the reason the sox would do this is they would have javy v replacing garland... droping konkeros salery... it would have to be that the yankees are paying a big chunck of javys contract so the sox would have more money in the bank... say 6 million... add that to the 7 million we got from lee and we have about 13 million to spend... we get another bat to replace kong... get another starting pitcher, and we are ready for 2005

that is the only way it would make sence for LA and us.

Part of me hopes Konerko is traded too. If we're really changing the dynamic off this team to pitching, speed, defense, and attitude, then I don't want to see a half-assed attempt. Adding just Podsednik doesn't make us an Ozzie ball team.

We may as well ship Garland (attitude) and Konerko (speed) off to LA for Vazquez, sign Perez and stack the rotation. Fill in C and 2B, and we have a totally revamped team.

Part of me hopes Konerko is traded too.  If we're really changing the dynamic off this team to pitching, speed, defense, and attitude, then I don't want to see a half-assed attempt.  Adding just Podsednik doesn't make us an Ozzie ball team. 

We may as well ship Garland (attitude) and Konerko (speed) off to LA for Vazquez, sign Perez and stack the rotation.  Fill in C and 2B, and we have a totally revamped team.

From your keyboard to God's ear. Oh yeah, and move back the walls.

G'night!

i agree... if we could sign a pitcher like perez or el duque... say adios to paulie and garland... sign someone like planco, a catcher and call it good

id give gload starting first base responcabilities and if he isnt gettin the job done by june, trade for someone that can play first base. what happened to doug mickavich?