Photo of the Cell.

Mr. Showtime

I like the railing they added in front of the dugouts.

cell

Dugouts? Where are you seeing them? All I'm seeing is some guy on a cherry picker by the sign they have right on the Dan Ryan, as well as a few lights.

CBS Sportsline f***s with their links to much.

At the time I posted that image it was from the press box point of view.

Here is a link to the MLB photos

UH......

when i click on one, it's ellis being taken out at 2nd base

number two is durazo high fiving tejada

.........?????

Yeah like I said in an above post in this thread. CBS Sportsline f***s with the links, so at the time I posted this link, it was of the Cell.

Guest hotsoxchick1

..........i like the new scoreboard...the new club level renovations are cool too.....its very nice and cushey up there now.......not to hot on the cf deck but oh well what ya gonna do right.... makes more room for us in the bull pen bar i guess.......id rather sit out there anyhow and look at magglio all day long...... :rolleyes: .........its going to take a bit of getting used to i suppose ....can someone please remind me why they decided to paint it all black and leave those blue seats in place??? bad color scheme i think........and i dont get the cutesie little coach lights everwhere.........you cant mix old looks and modern times like that, one theme here fellas ok.....lol.....alright thats all i got to get off my chest............ :D :D

not to hot on the cf deck but oh well what ya gonna do right.... can someone please remind me why they decided to paint it all black and leave those blue seats in place??? bad color scheme i think........

I like the fan deck, kind like a mini roof-top deal.

I like the black look, not enough cash for the green seats I guess. :huh:

not to hot on the cf deck but oh well what ya gonna do right.... can someone please remind me why they decided to paint it all black and leave those blue seats in place??? bad color scheme i think........

I like the fan deck, kind like a mini roof-top deal.

I like the black look, not enough cash for the green seats I guess. :huh:

in the pict, which is you?