MVP Baseball 2005

QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 04:49 PM)
I take it you guys all had money down on it. No? Or do places ahve a s*** load in stock?

I was at EB Games today trading in a few old PS2 games and I noticed they had a s*** load of copies. I got mine yesterday so there was no need.

Is there any other way to create a stadium or is that only in owners mode. Cause I've been searching and I can't find create a stadium anywhere, I'm beginning to think the only way to create a stadium is through owners mode.

Owners mode if f***ing sweet, there's a fantasy staff draft where you draft your manager, pitching coach etc. Also they use real dollar amounts for salaries not the stupid f***ing points or unrealistic dollar amounts.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Butter Parque @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 04:59 PM)
can anyone at least tell me the players in the game for the Whitesox

All the 25 man roster guys except Iguchi. Baj is in AAA (very cool) Arnie munoz, Mike Jackson (yes thriller), Kelly Wunsch, wilson Valdez among other minor leaguers. Arrow is extremely improved. Freddy Garcia is the best player.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 05:21 PM)
All the 25 man roster guys except Iguchi. Baj is in AAA (very cool) Arnie munoz, Mike Jackson (yes thriller), Kelly Wunsch, wilson Valdez among other minor leaguers. Arrow is extremely improved. Freddy Garcia is the best player.

Why would jackson be on there? I mean he was cut and all.

Wow this years game owns last years. The owner mode is effin awesome. It shows you your game by game revenues. You start from nothing, literally. You have about $5 million to spend which you have to use to buy concession stands, stores, and entertainment. The more money you earn, the more stuff you can add to your stadium such as more seats, bigger scoreboard, more concession stands, and more resteraunts.

Edit: There is no lefty power glitch, and the gameplay is much better. It's really smooth. I'm 5-0 so far, having played three games and managing 2.

Edited by whitesoxin'

QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 05:23 PM)
Why would jackson be on there? I mean he was cut and all.

probably the same reason why Donnie Sadler and Grilli are in Charlotte.

Dransfeldt, Burke, Walker and Escobar are also there. Tony Alvarez, by the way, is on Pittsburgh if anyone wanted to pick him up.

BTW, anyone know if Ozuna is anywhere in the game?

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 06:13 PM)
probably the same reason why Donnie Sadler and Grilli are in Charlotte.

Dransfeldt, Burke, Walker and Escobar are also there. Tony Alvarez, by the way, is on Pittsburgh if anyone wanted to pick him up.

BTW, anyone know if Ozuna is anywhere in the game?

Check the Cardinals, I haven't checked yet.

WOOHOO Just finished my first game on Dynasty and what a game it was! Im down 2-0 Bottom of the ninth.Dye Grounds out,Rowand grounds out..2 outs no one on Crede Gets on and I pinch hit with Davis guz AJ was doing bad. Davis barely gets on and then with 2 outs uribe is up to bat and knocks the game winning 3 Run Homer it was awesome this game is awesome! :gosox1:

This game f***in' rocks! :headbang

Unfortunately, now I have to wait for ps2rosters to release the rosters for X-Box. After that, I'll go through the Sox minor league system and change the guys who I feel need to be changed.

I also suggest that you guys edit some of the Sox players. For example, you might want to add a bit more velocity to Contreras' fastball -- for me, he was topping out at 94, isn't he usually around 96? And, I'm too lazy to look for one, but they have Damaso throwing overhand. One more thing -- make Pierzynski better too, he's definitely a lot better than what they have him at.

Oh -- and El Duque's curveball is wicked sick. Slow as hell, but f***in' awesome -- best pitch on the Sox rosters, along with Shingo's frisbee.