• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Murcielago
Originally posted by LDF
Originally posted by Mr. Showtime
Originally posted by Chisoxfn

So Crede, D'Lo, Garland, Rauch, and Borchard stink?

Until they can do something in games that matter, yes.

well it depends on what you define of doing things in a game. crede has done well, so has d'lo. garland is a 500 pit.

so the question is rauch and borchard..

YOU MOTHER f***ER LDF DON'T EVER DISS GARLAND!!!!! EVERR I"LL COME OVER THERE AND STRANGLE YOU WITH MY MIGHTY MAN MUSCLE!

man oh man, you really like to make up nonsense. uh. :D

how old is he? how long as he been in the majors? how many wins does he have vs the lose?

so in my opinion he is at this stage a 500 pit and he will get better.

I really like what Carlos is turning into.  I've doubted him in the past, but after the break I turned and started liking him a lot as a player.  Right now I'd save the money and dump Frank and maybe even Foulke to the Red Sox or anyone else looking for a starting pitcher or an everyday outfielder and a shortstop/secondbaseman that could play now and be good.

Thats right Heather, I think Carlos is good, you aught to be excited that at least a couple people stopped ripping your guy!

See, what did I constantly say? Carlos IS a good player, if ya just let him continue learning his position!

Ya guys gotta listen to Jason...He knows his s***!

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

I really like what Carlos is turning into.  I've doubted him in the past, but after the break I turned and started liking him a lot as a player.  Right now I'd save the money and dump Frank and maybe even Foulke to the Red Sox or anyone else looking for a starting pitcher or an everyday outfielder and a shortstop/secondbaseman that could play now and be good.

Thats right Heather, I think Carlos is good, you aught to be excited that at least a couple people stopped ripping your guy!

See, what did I constantly say? Carlos IS a good player, if ya just let him continue learning his position!

Ya guys gotta listen to Jason...He knows his s***!

who has a higher ceiling, jb or clee?

Borchard has a higher ceiling imo, but thats cause he's an awesome all around player.

I think Lee can turn into a .300 hitter who hits 25-30 hr's, walks 100 times, and knocks in 90-100 runs in the back of the order or the 3 slot. I kind of see him being a similar version to Frank, not near as good by all means cause Frank at his prime was amazing. I do see Caballo making an All Star game as a DH though.

Now Borchard he's going to be an amazing run producer, but may never hit .300 but will be a gold glover.

Originally posted by Mathew

suck my dick it couldn't have been nicer. who was that who made the last out....... ummmmm

:metal:D

why do anybody hate anybody. i been on ray for the last 3 yrs he been with the sox. i been for trading him. but to get some prospects back, not to give oak the series or try to. which they failed.

adkins is going to be a career minor leaguer. imo. if kw didn't want him here for the next yr. then let him walk at the end of the season. it would be better that way. force oak to pony up more in the trade or tuff. we paid practually his whole salary and with what little saving there was, (less than 1 mil) they still have to pay the salary of adkins this yr and the rest of his contract. where is the savings?

this bs about getting something for nothing is not always right esp in this case.

Why do you hate Ray so much, it's not like he screwed the team over to my knowledge.