Who Are Dwayne Pollok and Ehren Wasserman

LDF

Dwayne Pollok was a draftee of the Sox in the 2003 draft out of Texas A&M . He posted some nice stats at Winston-Salem and does have a future in the bigs if he continues his current progression. He can throw a mid 90s fastball, 95 MPH tops if I remember correctly, and a power slider. Good control.

Wasserman was signed as an undrafted free agent out of Samford Univeristy after he called to schedule a tryout. Doesn't throw overly hard, I'm unsure of what he throws.

Dwayne Pollok was a draftee of the Sox in the 2003 draft out of Texas A&M . He posted some nice stats at Winston-Salem and does have a future in the bigs if he continues his current progression. He can throw a mid 90s fastball, 95 MPH tops if I remember correctly, and a power slider. Good control.

Wasserman was signed as an undrafted free agent out of Samford Univeristy after he called to schedule a tryout. Doesn't throw overly hard, I'm unsure of what he throws.

and they are both major prospect????

Just a technicality......

Wasserman was invited to the tryout camp held at the Hoover Met, where the Barons play.

Here's something on Wasserman from part of an article I wrote:

The 23-year-old Wasserman is an interesting story to how he became apart of the White Sox organization.  During his senior year at Samford University (Ala.), the right-hander had a very unimpressive year.  He finished the year posting a 5-8 record with a 6.25 ERA and 4 saves in 24 appearances (11 starts).  Not exactly the stuff that makes scouts drool, nonetheless, even further consider keeping an eye on a player.  However, when the Chicago White Sox held a tryout at Hoover Metropolitan Stadium in Birmingham, Alabama, on June 17, 2003, Wasserman was there.  Amongst a group of over one hundred players, Wasserman took the mound.  And, when he did, there was no looking back.  He impressed the White Sox enough for them to offer him a spot on the Bristol White Sox, an advanced rookie league team.  Wasserman signed, and pitched the rest of the year for Bristol.  He was given a chance to be the closer for low single-A Kannapolis at the start of this year, and has impressed more than ever could have been imagined.  Currently, he holds a 1-3 record with a 1.88 ERA and his South Atlantic league-leading 26 saves.  Wasserman had very good control of three pitches; a fastball, curveball, and changeup.  His fastball consistently hits 90-91 MPH.