The Bears Fucking suck balls!

I can't believe there were people on this board mentioning this s*** team and the word "playoffs" in the same sentence after that fluke win against Minnesota. Their heart was certainly in the right place but anyone who takes an objective look at this team knew that this team couldn't run the table on a barroom pool table let alone against 4 NFL teams. This is the time of year when the cream rises to the top and, predictably, the B-B-B-Bears are heading south.

Jerry Angelo royally f***ed this team over this season by not signing Kurt Warner as a truly viable backup to Grossman but it goes deeper than that. Even if we did have a real quarterback taking the snaps there is nobody there to protect him & no recievers capable of catching a cold let alone a tight spiral. About the only place we're solid on the offensive side of the ball is at RB with Jones and Thomas but even they need someone to block for them.

I really feel sorry for the 44 thousand suckers who paid an average of 80 bucks or so apiece for the privelege freezing their ass off to see this s*** team get pwn3d! at home again. Bear weather my ass. If this team manages to score an offensive touchdown the rest of the season Id be completely and totally shocked.

I really feel sorry for the 44 thousand suckers who paid an average of 80 bucks or so apiece for the privelege freezing their ass off to see this s*** team get pwn3d!

$55.. but I know what you're saying. I have to admit though.. I've had a great time out there this year - and yes.. I was out there yesterday.. until half time anyway :lol:

It's like going to Sox game after Sox game after Sox game all these years.. you just do it and make the best of it.

Jerry Angelo royally f***ed this team over this season by not signing Kurt Warner as a truly viable backup to Grossman but it goes deeper than that.

Actually Kurt Warner wanted to go somewhere where he could start, thats why he went to the Giants..

Very good point there about Warner

What Jerry Angelo has done is put this team into a damn good position in '06 and beyond, by some good drafting. I'll admit, we're still a few pieces away, but at this point, I like where we're at.

Admittedly so, even with everyone on this team healthy at the beginning of the season, I didn't think playoffs were a realistic goal for this team. You figured, even if you had everyone healthy, that with all of the bumps that this team was going to have to fight through (first year QB, coach, O-Coordinator, D-Coordinator), 8-8 was probably the best that this team was going to do.

The only reason some of us were talking playoffs (and yes, I was one of them) was because we looked and saw how weak the NFC was, and that 8-8 was probably going to get you that last wildcard spot (which still will hold true, IMHO). Our defense was playing crazy good, we were getting some guys back (Azumah, Tillman), and Urlacher was still healthy. One has to admit, our defense plays at ten times the level it normally plays at when #54 is standing right in the middle.

That said, I want a receiver in the draft. I watched highlights of the Lions/Vikings game, and I saw two dominant receivers -- Randy Moss, and Roy Williams -- make outstanding plays. The whole complexion of a game changes when your in the redzone, and you have a Moss, or a Harrison, to throw to. You CANNOT one-on-one cover these guys, and if they do, just throw up a jump ball, and nine out of ten times, the Moss/Harrison will come up with it.

I'll admit that, while I want the Bears to win these next two games, I won't be crying if they lose them either. Grabbing a Mike Williams would do this team wonders...