Films

LosMediasBlancas

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 10:24 PM)
First of all I'm not a fan of Bill Murray, why is he funny?  Delivering lines with that lifeless slouched body, droopy face and monotone has never been funny to me.  It must be me. 

Guess what?  That's exactly how he plays serious roles too.

I finally saw 'Broken Flowers', good film except it felt incomplete.  Anyone else seen it??

i disagree, royal tennenbaums, life aquatic, rushmore, groundhog day all crack me up to no end.

QUOTE(bmags @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 07:52 PM)
i disagree, royal tennenbaums, life aquatic, rushmore, groundhog day all crack me up to no end.

Royal Tennenbaums didn't even make me grin.

Some of his early stuff was funny, but not the stuff you mentioned.^

Edited by LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 01:33 AM)
Just finished watching Air Force One.  Forgot how good that movie was.  The main russian guy was outstanding.

Gary Oldman, right? He's always the bad guy in movies. We watched that a few weeks ago for the first time in a while. They don't make those good, cheesy action movies like that anymore.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 07:35 AM)
Gary Oldman, right?  He's always the bad guy in movies.  We watched that a few weeks ago for the first time in a while.  They don't make those good, cheesy action movies like that anymore.

Thats why I think Steven Siegal needs to come back. UnderSiege...one of the greatest action flicks of all time, imo.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 04:51 PM)
Too bad he makes the same movie over and over again.  Regular 60 year old guy who gets f***ed with and turns ultra bad ass.

hollywood is making the same movie over and over again. Can't blame harrison for that.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 05:38 PM)
Thats why I think Steven Siegal needs to come back.  UnderSiege...one of the greatest action flicks of all time, imo.

I agree. The combo of Tommy Lee Jones, Gary Busey and Seagal was great. I wish there were more movies like that and Predator, Total Recall, Commando, RoboCop, Bloodsport, etc. I love those movies to this day.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 04:13 PM)
I agree.  The combo of Tommy Lee Jones, Gary Busey and Seagal was great.  I wish there were more movies like that and Predator, Total Recall, Commando, RoboCop, Bloodsport, etc.  I love those movies to this day.

Seriously. I feel sorry for anyone that can't just enjoy a mindless, shoot-em-up movie.