Volunteering

Texsox

How many hours per week do you volunteer to not for profit organizations?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours per week do you volunteer to not for profit organizations?

• 2-4
    • 5-8
    • 9-12
    • 12+

I belong to the Knights of Columbus, most of my work with them is done more on a monthly, one day here, one day there, basis. It's hard to say how many hours per week. We just erected an abortion cross that took a lot of hours. Not sure that would count in your poll. FWIW.

Then you probably know my father in law. He has been just about every position both local and statewide over the past 30 years. Great group.

I hate tootsie rolls ;)

It used to be part of my job. Right now, I'm volunteering for political things mostly.

I was a committee member of a Boy Scout troop for a while too. But right now, just trying to find things to get involved with here, at least where I can make a difference.

It's been sort of difficult for me. When you move every few months, once you start to take root enough to know where you want to give - it's time to move again.