seats going green

quade36

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, so on opening day will they be installed?

some. New green seats first will be installed in the Club Level, Scout Seats and bleachers before Opening Day 2005. The remaining seats, beginning with the upper deck, will be replaced as weather allows during the 2005 season and 2005-2006 offseason. Full installation is scheduled to be completed by Opening Day 2006.

New green seats first will be installed in the Club Level, Scout Seats and bleachers before Opening Day 2005. The remaining seats, beginning with the upper deck, will be replaced as weather allows during the 2005 season and 2005-2006 offseason. Full installation is scheduled to be completed by Opening Day 2006. Aisle seats in each row will feature one of the club's historical logos.

It sounds like the weather has finally worn out the blue seats, so since they need replacing anyway I'm stoked they're going green. I think the logo-ed aisle seats will be really cool too.

I couldn't care less about the color of the seats, but i must say the pics look really good, i just don't like the fact that during the season we're going to have 2 different types of seats.

I think the green seats look really cool but I agree with you it's going to look very weird with both colors for a while.

I think the green seats look really cool but I agree with you it's going to look very weird with both colors for a while.

Maybe the Sox should change uniform colors again...just for the year, blue, green and teal. We'll change the team name to the Chicago Seahawks, win the WS and promptly put an asterisk next the win because TECHNICALLY they weren't the white Sox.

Looks good.  Along with the improvement of the fan deck and upper deck, our little park on the Southside is really starting to look nice.

And sadly, the park is still not going to get a fair shake from writers who insist on calling it sterile, the Ball Mall, etc. :fyou

Screw 'em, the place has become just about the best and most inviting places to see a game in MLB. Their attendence in not needed.