seats going green

quade36

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd agree, they really are finding ways to make the place prettier that are only enhancing the park.

There were things about the Cell that weren't the best when it was first made - but the one thing I loved is that its designed for optimum game watching experience. I've gotten a lot of craptacular seats, but every single one had a great view of the park. I can't say the same for the Juicebox, the Shrine, Shea or Philly's new place.

And sadly, the park is still not going to get a fair shake from writers who insist on calling it sterile, the Ball Mall, etc. :fyou

Screw 'em, the place has become just about the best and most inviting places to see a game in MLB.  Their attendence in not needed.

I have been to about a dozen parks, give or take one, and the renovations at Comiskey have made it one, if not the best stadiums I have been to. I love the place now.

I was thinking about that; should we change the sarcasm to blue now? :lol:

NO, we can't do that ...

quickman will be TOTALLY confused. We just got him understanding the whole green thing.

:D

What's the timetable on the new "Fundamentals" area in LF?  I thought it was this offseason, but I thought they would have had to start construction on that?  Is it also set for 2006?

FUNdamentals is set to be completed by 0pening day this year, along with the rest of the Phase V improvements. Whether they are on schedule or not is another matter, but I've not heard any indications otherwise.