quade36

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

chair_600x600.jpg

The seats look great and I also like the idea of changing the Sox logo for each row.  :headbang

Those really do look nice. I had to do a double-take to be sure that wasn't a wooden seat from the old park.

[kicks himself hard one more time for not buying a block of those back in the day...]

And sadly, the park is still not going to get a fair shake from writers who insist on calling it sterile, the Ball Mall, etc. :fyou

Screw 'em, the place has become just about the best and most inviting places to see a game in MLB.  Their attendence in not needed.

I haven't seen too many people bashing the ballpark.........

mariotti.jpg

"Why are you looking at me?"

I'm just glad that this BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING topic will no longer be discussed.

I just can't understand the fascination with the green seats. I have one of the old Comiskey seats in my office at home and I STILL don't get the fascination with the green. It would be exactly as good if it were blue.

Kickass. The mascot is already green and gold. Now the seats are gonna be green. That makes this die-hard Packer/White Sox fan a happy camper.

With that last comment I don't expect to win a big popularity contest around here amongst any Bear fans with a grudge, so save your breath and don't waste your time with any anti-Packers crap. It all goes in one ear and out the other. I was a Packer fan in the 80's when the shoe was on the other foot, so we've all been there. Leave it at that.

Green seats rule. As if. :headbang

I'm hoping to get my hands on one of those blue seats, I don't care if everyone else calls them ugly, I'd definitely love to have one of those bad-boys in my basement...  :headbang

There's a place in Minnesota that'll ship a stand to mount the seats on for about $40. You can move the seats around the room, it's great. The guy drove down after I tipped him off about the (disastrous) seat sale last year. He still made a killing, he sold almost everyone who got a seat one of his stands.

My bar area has two from Chicago Stadium, one old Comiskey, 2 Soldier Field, four International Amphitheatre, and one from Milwaukee County Stadium. Sox were a "home" team there for 20 total games during 1968 and 1969.

Funny though ... no Wrigley Field seats. :lol:

I'm just glad that this BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING topic will no longer be discussed.

I just can't understand the fascination with the green seats. I have one of the old Comiskey seats in my office at home and I STILL don't get the fascination with the green. It would be exactly as good if it were blue.

Oh yeah? I dare you to paint it. I triple dog dare ya. :fight

The one good thing is that there is some slots in the seat!! Less of a sweaty ass and back.

They also have a ton off seats in a pile by the bar exit,where the TV trucks park. Lets go get um. :headbang

Those are the ones that were destroyed in the renovation. They are all broken.