Holiday Book Reading

LowerCaseRepublican

Since the thread hasn't been here in a while and I'm too lazy to go look it back up...Given the free time with the holidays, what books are being read by everybody here?

I'm reading "A Republic, Not an Empire" by Pat Buchanan, "America the Book" by the Daily Show, "A Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley, "Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72" by Hunter Thompson and "Chain of Command: The Road from 9/11 to Abu Ghraib" by Seymour Hersh.

I just got "America the Book" (Jon Stewart) as an early Christmas gift from by boss, so I'm jumping into that. Hopefully I can also finally knock out the rest of HP and the Order of thr Phoenix, seeing as book 7 will be out in July. The problem is that my wife makes me read it to her (character voices and all) on car trips after the kids have fallen asleep, and that never gives us much time to get through that 850-page behemoth.

Since the thread hasn't been here in a while and I'm too lazy to go look it back up...Given the free time with the holidays, what books are being read by everybody here?

I'm reading "A Republic, Not an Empire" by Pat Buchanan, "America the Book" by the Daily Show, "A Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley, "Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72" by Hunter Thompson and "Chain of Command: The Road from 9/11 to Abu Ghraib" by Seymour Hersh.

"The Last Juror" by John Grisham

Outstanding read & It's in paperback by now I believe.