Local place that sells rims...

Queen Prawn

Before I go ahead and order a replacement rim (got a flat and the freaking aluminum rim bent - :fyou ... there now I feel better :D ), I was wondering if anyone knew a shop local to Chicago/suburbs that sells rims. For my rim (16" 2002 Cougar standard) it would be $155 + $17 shipping from Pennsylvania. It doesn't sound bad, but I wanted to check just in case.

I did try ebay but there haven't been any that match mine on there since Friday.

I wish it wasn't Christmas time because I would treat myself to a set of C2 rims (my full-sized spare is a C2 rim and damned if it doesn't make my car look kick-ass). (C2 are the special edition Cougar cars - Brian had one and had to buy a set of rims after shattering one on a pot hole by the construction yard down the street.)

Queen, I recall two locations relatively close to Mt. Greenwood.

1. 101st and Western Ave.

2. Store located near Pulaski and 67th Avenue (Not certain if 67th avenue is exact location, but it's one block North of McDonalds.)

Thanks - I will keep in mind for the next time I bend one lol.

I ordered one yesterday morning from a place in Pennsylvania that a guy on the NECO (new edge cougar owners forum) suggested. Hopefully I get the one I order lol.

Well, there goes $1550 + $17 s&h onto my car lol.