Todays Game Thread

Chisoxfn

Colon against Affeltd

First inning Graffy doubled and then Thomas walked, but Maggs whiffed and then PK grounded out.

Bottom of the 1st.

-Colon's first pitch 96 mph, so he was just holding back in spring :)

-First guy flies out and Carlos Lee makes a nice grab in foul territory.

-Strikes out the 2nd guy on a changeup. He was throwing routinely at 99 during this at bat with nice movement.

-Grounder to 3rd and Crede goes into the hole and fields it and throws him out.

0-0 after a full inning and Colon looks sharp :headbang

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ur doing updates, and might I add much more detail than mine.

But I can only catch the first two innings or so, then going to be at the Angel game. So hopefully you can replace me :D .

Top of 2nd

-Lee hits it hard to 3rd but 3rd baseman stays with it and he's gone

-Crede rips a single up the middle (1 on one out)

-Rowand pops into right field

-Alomar flies out to left field

Inning over

Guest hotsoxchick1

if i have to hear one more time about shamme and his 500 tonite im gonna scream................geez us..............bart not lookin to bad right now ........but i dont want to jinx him...........it was nice to see the yard gnome actually run for something... too bad it went into the stands..........lol..........

Guest hotsoxchick1

well paulie just made a nice catch and called off sandy....to make the first out......of course the yard gnome gets one too.......two down...........runner on third and 2-0 count right now to dezi.......

Guest hotsoxchick1

i take back what i said about bart eariler... there a walk to dezi........mayne up now...........runners at 1 and 3 :o

Guest hotsoxchick1
Man on first and third................ 2 outs..

come on Colon

its 2's all the way around.... 2 outs 2 on and 2 strikes... come on bart man... just do it..........

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh crap... another ball..........3-2.......btw murc i love the new sig............my vote is super pimp........omfg jimemez catches that ball to make the out ....sox comin up next.......

oh crap... another ball..........3-2.......btw murc i love the new sig............my vote is super pimp........omfg jimemez catches that ball to make the out ....sox comin up next.......

Did u see the new one I made for u Michelle?

It's on my fantasy board under Studio Murcielago

Guest hotsoxchick1
hey murc..is that kw in your sig or mc hammer???  :D

baggs that soooo doesnt even look like hammer.......hes much smaller... geez havent you seen him on that commercial for auto insurance???? its totally kw... look at him...... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

jimenez hit a little looper down the right line and gets on base......graff up....strike one.......high and a bit outside for ball one.....jimenez takes a nice lead... toss to first.. safe.....a bit of playing with jimenez at first...hit by graffsafe at 3 jimenez scores graff to third on a little hit off graff to the right side with a little check swing...........

man, Colon is bringing it :headbang 99 mph on a regular basis....

Quote from Hawk: "Graffy with a little ducksnourt double last time up......" gotta love it, even if you heard him say that 10,000 times by now :lol:

OUR FIRST RUN OF THE YEAR....YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Jimenez singled

yeah true didnt i say that???.. graff got him in and then went to thrid on fumble fingers from kc................