Todays Game Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh, this is gonna be a long season. Buehrle and Colon are supposed to be two of the best pitchers in baseball and yet here the Royals are beating up on both of em. I cant stand this team. High expectations every single year and they always blow it. Now Cy Affeldt is gonna shut down our offense for the rest of the game. What has happened to this offense and this team? We were supposed to have the leagues best offense but so far in 14 innings weve scored two runs off Jeremy fricken Affeldt and Runelvys Hernandez! I cant put up with this...

You're a f***in moron.

Its what has happened isnt it? We always make horrible pitchers look great and we always get high expectations and then stink. So whats youre problem with it? Let people vent, especially when the team looks this pathetic...

Now I have to waste my time and explain to you why you are a moron, fine. Buehrle got "beat up" alright. Wow, 7 innings and 2 earned runs, cut his ass now. Colon allows 3 runs in one f***ing start, his first start, and now he sucks too. We are 2 f***ing games into the season and the Sox already "blow it" according to you. That's not venting, that's being a dumbass. If you want to b**** about how we haven't put up any offense in the first 2 games, fine. Everything else you said is completely idiotic and makes you look like a complete moron. If you "can't put up with this team" any longer then I don't think anyone would mind if you stopped following them.

Shut up. This is a place to vent. And I am going to vent about our completely pathetic play all I want. Giving up three runs in six innings to the Royals is technically a quality start but it shouldnt be. Thats really weak. And Im not even going to mention the offense, theyve done nothing at all so far...

Albie Lopez in for the top of the 7th...

Rowand pulls a weak grounder to third...one away....sigh.....where is the f***ing offense????

Sandy up....base hit to right!!!

D'Angelo next..... line drive to second base and back to first, but Sweeney drops the ball and Sandy stays alive at first...2 away...

Graffy up...as Olivo comes in to run for Sandy...

Graffy pokes one to left center for his third hit of the game....man on first and second for Big Frank......... :headbang

Frank takes the count to 2-0......3-0...and now a discussion on the mound....this seems to be a similar situation to the game the other day with the opportunity happening in the seventh.....come on Frank!!!!

BASE HIT!!!!!! up the middle....!!!! Game tied at 3!!!

Cmon Frank. Wild pitch, ya gotta advance. Keep your head in what you are doing.

But whatever, Ordonez continues to do nothing and we are still tied. Hopefully well see the bullpen. BC didnt look good today and we cant let him blow it now...

LOL.. Frank did right. He couldn't advance in a Vette 306! ;)