Twins fans are idiots

Soxplosion

Some over at espn think theyve already got the division clinched. Geez I hate them. Then some dick compared us to Saddam Hussein and said atleast Saddam realizes when hes already lost. I say we create a coalition and flood the board with posts, totally ruining their internet experience... :D

Some over at espn think theyve already got the division clinched. Geez I hate them. Then some dick compared us to Saddam Hussein and said atleast Saddam realizes when hes already lost. I say we create a coalition and flood the board with posts, totally ruining their internet experience... :D

I always go over there and cause trouble. There are about 3 smart Twins fans on there, other than that there are some incredibly nutty homers. Pick on KevinHaessig and dankind if you get the chance. They are the worst of all of them.

After winning 94 games last year they are worse than Cub fans. At least they don't EXPECT to win the division. Most Cub fans are realistic. Those Twins fans can't believe that any of the bullpen had career years, or will be any worse this year. It is kind of sad actually.

Them and all the sportwriters like Ken Rosenthal deserve eachother. Complete idiots they are. Thinking that one loss for us and one win for them guarantees them the division. Yeah, well, Bartolo Colon and the Chicago White Sox are cram those words down their pathetic little throats! :bringit

Them and all the sportwriters like Ken Rosenthal deserve eachother. Complete idiots they are. Thinking that one loss for us and one win for them guarantees them the division. Yeah, well, Bartolo Colon and the Chicago White Sox are cram those words down their pathetic little throats! :bringit

They thought the title was wrapped up for this year, once they got beat in the play offs last year!

They also think our moves and signings were a pity. Theyre gonna be real surprised when were finished with em...

I hope to just pound them around the all-star break when their all mighty expectations have crumbled around them. Some of them think they will win the world series!

Most Cub fans are realistic.

Not hardly..... do you live in Chicago? Have you seen the press that the Cubs are getting after one win on Opening Day saying that Dusty Baker has turned this team around? Saying Cub fans are realistic is like saying ShamME Soso has class.

I think most teams fans are unrealistic, why, because if your realistic you wouldn't have things to look forward to most of the time.

Cubs have a solid team. The team isn't much worse then the Giants team that lost in the World Series.

The Sox have a good team and over 162 games, usually things even out and the good teams are on the top with the mediocre in the middle, and the bad on the bottom. Of course a few teams do better then expected and a few do much worse then expected.

I don't think the Sox will be one of those that do worse then expected, and I think they will do better then most expect.

Not hardly..... do you live in Chicago? Have you seen the press that the Cubs are getting after one win on Opening Day saying that Dusty Baker has turned this team around? Saying Cub fans are realistic is like saying ShamME Soso has class.

No, I don't see that media, haha. Luckily I am at a school where we even have an organization called CUBSUCK. It's basically Cardinals, White Sox, and Astros fans all unified in our hatred of the Cubs. :lol:

But, I wouldn't put it past the Cubune etc. to say that.

And tonight, after Sammy ALMOST hit the homer, they must have replayed it like 9 times giving excuses about the wind, etc. on why he didn't get it to go out.

I don't want to come on here and read about how stupid twins fans are when they can win a damn game and we can't beat the royals cuz are manager is playing gameboy while trying to manage the game.

Once we take the lead fine...but we have enough stuff to worry about ourself here.

Guest hotsoxchick1

No, I don't see that media, haha. Luckily I am at a school where we even have an organization called CUBSUCK. It's basically Cardinals, White Sox, and Astros fans all unified in our hatred of the Cubs. :lol:

But, I wouldn't put it past the Cubune etc. to say that.

And tonight, after Sammy ALMOST hit the homer, they must have replayed it like 9 times giving excuses about the wind, etc. on why he didn't get it to go out.

ha ha ha ha ... he didnt go out cause hes off the juice now.............its gonna be a lonely season for shamme.........wouldnt it be just funny as hell if he didnt hit a single homer all season and stayed stuck on 499........i would lmao..........

I don't want to come on here and read about how stupid twins fans are when they can win a damn game and we can't beat the royals cuz are manager is playing gameboy while trying to manage the game.

Once we take the lead fine...but we have enough stuff to worry about ourself here.

I couldn't agree more.....let's keep our f***ing mouths shut and concentrate on winning our first goddamn ball game today....in reality, the Twinkies have basically the same team they had last year and should feel confident in their chances or repeating...we are a 500 team until we can prove ourselves otherwise....I say, when we are 10 games up in early September, we can then go over to the Twins boards and give them all the s*** we can deliver...before then?....let's just win a game.....