Graphic Guru's

Chisoxfn

So I'm working on the new FutureSox. And I am going to need a new header for the site. However, I'm going to need to know if its possible to include at the bottom of the header spots for links where you can put url's and stuff. I know i've seen them embedded in graphics before but don't have a clue how to.

Goldmember, Ian or Cheat I'm looking in your guys directions :)

Thanks so much

Just to give you an idea I blew up a graphic on the site I'm working on. I don't need it that tall by any means, but I was doing that to test. I'll probably center it (its just a pain in the butt figuring out which scripts to take out cause i"m looking through php codes trying to decipher what part does what while I try and customize the look).

http://www.futuresox.com/phpnuke

Thus far its looking pretty good, at least by my standards, just got to get rid of that ugly yellow. Any suggestions on what color I should place in there would be greatly appreciated too :)

About the links, there are a few ways. You can either have the picture as a background in a table cell and put the pictures or links in the cell. If that makes sense. Basically put the picture you want as the background for

and then you can put whatever you want as links at the bottom of the cell or wherever you want it.

Others do it with Flash, but the other way still looks good. As for the yellow, you can even leave it as an off white and I think that will look good. Hope that helps.

Hey Chris, if I emailed you a word file with the portion of the code could you take a look at it. The only thing that confuses me, cause I understand the idea of just doing the table part and having it set up just below the graphic, but Its tougher cause I get thrown off by the php.