Trading Spaces Shocker!

Rex Kickass

Taken from the Fix at Salon.com.

Who feels pretty? According to several postings on a Web site called the Celebrity Nudity Database, "Trading Spaces" host Paige Davis -- or someone who looks a lot like her -- appears in a homemade sex tape circa 1997 that's making its way to a Web site near you. One poster reports, "What I've seen is a brief clip of her in the shower, shaving her legs and pubic area while singing 'I Feel Pretty.' Her body is incredible. She clearly works out and has no tanline around her breasts. Her pubes are totally shaved." (CNDB.com via Lloyd Grove's Lowdown)

The source is Celebrity Nudity Database I have no idea if that's safe for work.

Not that I was searching for this video or anything, but I did come across this...

This happened a while ago I think

AFTER we reported how "Trading Spaces" star Paige Davis got down and dirty at the Broadway Bares event at Roseland Ballroom last weekend, Davis tried to downplay her impromptu striptease. In a memo she posted on the Internet, Davis said: "I did collect some money in a pretend-stripper fashion from a crowd that was 99 percent gay men! No one 'mauled my breasts!' I kept all of my clothes on at all times. If any . . . fans are shocked or offended by the Post's coverage, I would have them consider the source — the Post is known for rumor and exaggeration." Well exaggerate this, Paige: you were caught on camera. Photos of her mid-strip are in this week's Star magazine, showing Davis in a sheer thong, legs open, with men's hands mauling her breasts. Who's lying, Paige?

Reasonably office-safe photos here.

Not that I was searching for this video or anything, but I did come across this...

This happened a while ago I think

AFTER we reported how "Trading Spaces" star Paige Davis got down and dirty at the Broadway Bares event at Roseland Ballroom last weekend, Davis tried to downplay her impromptu striptease. In a memo she posted on the Internet, Davis said: "I did collect some money in a pretend-stripper fashion from a crowd that was 99 percent gay men! No one 'mauled my breasts!' I kept all of my clothes on at all times. If any . . . fans are shocked or offended by the Post's coverage, I would have them consider the source — the Post is known for rumor and exaggeration." Well exaggerate this, Paige: you were caught on camera. Photos of her mid-strip are in this week's Star magazine, showing Davis in a sheer thong, legs open, with men's hands mauling her breasts. Who's lying, Paige?

Reasonably office-safe photos here.

I don't know those dudes look pretty gay to me... :ph34r:

One is wearing makeup for god sakes...