Still need a starter.

Soxfest

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know some of you, I just don't get. Yes, the Sox lost two 30 HR/100RBI & .300 RH power hitters. But in turn, they finally get consistent speed and defense at the top of the order, another live arm in the 'pen that was desperately needed in 2004, another player in the Sean Lowe (very underrated) mold, and finally a little stability at the 5th starter slot, with playoff experience no less. Plus, KW still has money left over to play with to make a bid for an Eckstein (grinder), Cora, or Pierzynski (not likely, but until he signs elsewhere, he's still a candidate). And it's not even Soxfest yet! There's still time for more moves. Let the man do his job.

Listen rook...don't come out and admit that everyone has an opinion of their own and then say yours is the correct one.

Best rotation in the league huh?  Wow.  Credibility much?

EDIT: I will give a little more on this topic if/when Kenny signs our middle infielder.  If he signs our middle infielder, I'll give him props on a very productive off-season.  Before I go any further, I'll wait to see if Kenny nails Eck or Cora.

rook

:lol:

Yes I know DB it's fine, but Addison do you have a problem because your mean. I was just stating my point. Whats your problem.

Relax shooter. I'm not the resident "angry guy," although we do have a few. I gave my piece on what I considered to be a bad signing. If you were to read more of my posts, before spouting off on something you have no knowledge of, you would learn that. You're rocking the boat.

Enjoy Soxtalk, don't single posters out. :cheers

Hell's Bells, all you do is whine.  Jeebus H. Motherf***ing Christpunchers -- First it's "I'd trade Lee for Podsednik!" followed by b****ing him out for trading Lee for Podsednik.  Then you're all about signing a 5th starter.  We sign a cheap 5th starter with a glowing medical report and you b**** again.

I'm sorry if this reflects bad on me as a mod, but I am sick of your whiny bulls*** that provides nothing of value.

:notworthy