Bulls v. Pistons Game Thread 12/22

Fotop

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you Qwerty.  For whatever reason this Piston team is struggling.  Maybe last year was a fluke?

I don't really think any championship teams are a fluke. Once they get hot, watch the f*** out. They are gonna go on another sick streak that they only give up like 80 points or less for ten straight games.

I don't really think any championship teams are a fluke. Once they get hot, watch the f*** out. They are gonna go on another sick streak that they only give up like 80 points or less for ten straight games.

Yeah, I still think they're the team to beat in the east. Miami is comin on strong though. I expect these two in the ecf's.

Hey dan, how about gordon with 19 in twenty minutes tonight? :) Deng still had ten. In my opinion gordon needs to start getting thirt minutes per game, nothing less.

It's annoying when Deng is only getting 21 minutes himself. I was really mad not to see Curry playing down the stretch. Sure, the Bulls won, but what is the motivation for these lineups Skiles puts on the floor? I just don't get him. Hinrich gets in foul trouble and Curry is sitting on the bench. Skiles gives the offense to a rookie in Gordon as the only scorer on the floor. But anyway, the Bulls won, I should stop complaining. If the Bulls want to make the playoffs Skiles is going to have to fix that.

It's annoying when Deng is only getting 21 minutes himself. I was really mad not to see Curry playing down the stretch. Sure, the Bulls won, but what is the motivation for these lineups Skiles puts on the floor? I just don't get him. Hinrich gets in foul trouble and Curry is sitting on the bench. Skiles gives the offense to a rookie in Gordon as the only scorer on the floor. But anyway, the Bulls won, I should stop complaining. If the Bulls want to make the playoffs Skiles is going to have to fix that.

I think Nocioni playing well was a big reason Deng only played 21 minutes. As far as Curry goes, I think Skiles wanted his best rebounders out there at the end.