# of days manuel has left

soxfan420

JM has made some bad decisions, but no one deserves the boot after losing just 2 games.

It's not just today. JM has been f***ing up since the second-half of 2000. We've seen what happened today for the last 2+ seasons. If it happens in the second game of '03, why would you think the tides would change suddenly with JM? :huh:

JM has made some bad decisions, but no one deserves the boot after losing just 2 games.

It's not just today. JM has been f***ing up since the second-half of 2000. We've seen what happened today for the last 2+ seasons. If it happens in the second game of '03, why would you think the tides would change suddenly with JM? :huh:

thank you

its not like this isnt a repeating pattern

Way to early to tell. He'll get till late May, early June.

The Sox can't wait that long. They will have to fire him early if things to turn around. Not jumping off or anything. I know the talent is there and this team will win. I also think if they start 3-10 we can easily come back, but more importantly he would get fired.

Way to early to tell. He'll get till late May, early June.

The Sox can't wait that long. They will have to fire him early if things to turn around. Not jumping off or anything. I know the talent is there and this team will win. I also think if they start 3-10 we can easily come back, but more importantly he would get fired.

It won't happen. JM will not get fired that early in the season IMO.

I think JM is getting a little too much heat for this, but I also believe the Sox aren't going to cut him any slack. He's gonna be on a short leash.

I'm not worried though. Manuel will likely be here and the Sox will be fine. We have a great team, a good pen, and big time run producers. Two games is nothing to panick on, it doesn't indicate any sort of trend.

I think JM is getting a little too much heat for this, but I also believe the Sox aren't going to cut him any slack.  He's gonna be on a short leash. 

I'm not worried though.  Manuel will likely be here and the Sox will be fine.  We have a great team, a good pen, and big time run producers.  Two games is nothing to panick on, it doesn't indicate any sort of trend.

2 games back already isn't good.

Guest hotsoxchick1

if jm goes that asshole kw better be holding his hand tightly out the door.........they both are starting to get on my every last nerve.... but kw moreso than jm...........

If it was my choice, i'd wake him up from his kc hotel room right now and toss him out onto the street where he can come coach my former high school team (maybe)

Every time he makes a mistake i just think back to last year's game where he brought in foulke for the famous 2 inning save that turned into a catastrophe and in my opinion, ruined the season. I was beyond mad at that game, esp with all the goddamn yanks fans around. You would have thought Maggs just hit a grand slam with the noise level. It was ridiculous. I really hate jerry manuel, it's pretty simple.

Let alone losing games for us...i think good managers can actually steal you some games. Has he EVER done that? Just makes you think