Vick signs massive extension

not worth it cause that's all he can do. i predict an injury plagued career.

Vick is 22-9-1 over the past three seasons -- a winning percentage slightly better than 70%. The Falcons are 3-11 without him over that time span -- a winning percentage slightly better than 20%.

Apparently, he can do more than just run. :lol:

He makes everyone around him so much better that it's not even funny.

Vick is 22-9-1 over the past three seasons -- a winning percentage slightly better than 70%.  The Falcons are 3-11 without him over that time span -- a winning percentage slightly better than 20%.

and who was qbing those games he didn't play in? i didnt say he wasnt good. the biggest and pretty much only thing he can do so far is run. the falcons are ranked 30th in passing only ahead of the bears and ratbirds. vick is the 22nd ranked qb in terms of passing. the run right now is winning him games but how long before he gets injured after taking so many hits or he cant physically take the abuse? he is not worth this extension he signed.

he's worth the revenue he'll bring to the falcons...that said i'm not a big fan of the way vick plays...i have much more respect for donovan mcnabb, who has become far more effective as a pocket passer who can run when necessary and also culpepper than i do vick.

10 years, 100 million, pretty crazy for both sides in my opinion. I don't know if I could make a deal keeping me in a place for 10 years. With the NFL, you just don't know what'll happen. A contract that size is also a gamble, but if there was one person I'd bet it on, Micheal Vick would be in the running for it.

Vick is 22-9-1 over the past three seasons -- a winning percentage slightly better than 70%.  The Falcons are 3-11 without him over that time span -- a winning percentage slightly better than 20%.

people need to get off the Michael Vick Kool Aid

The guy is a below avg QB.. in fact, hes like 26th in the league in passer rating.. He hasnt completed more than 18 passes in like 2 years and he is a turnover machine..

Who cares what his win % is, what has he accomplished... I dont see ay rings or trophies down there in ATL

Hes not deserving of that contract

people need to get off the Michael Vick Kool Aid

The guy is a below avg QB.. in fact, hes like 26th in the league in passer rating.. He hasnt completed more than 18 passes in like 2 years and he is a turnover machine..

Right, but i seem to recall you talking s*** about Manning, and his QB rating is 124.

So, who gets the credit for Michael Vick's insane winning percentage?

Any thoughts on McNabb? Overrated, yes? :D

Right, but i seem to recall you talking s*** about Manning, and his QB rating is 124. 

So, who gets the credit for Michael Vick's insane winning percentage?

Any thoughts on McNabb?  Overrated, yes? :D

You recall wrong then

show me where I talked s*** about Manning..

YES I have talked s*** about Manning in reguards to me being a Marino fan, but never have I said he was a below average QB

show me some proof before you open your mouth ;)