WhiteSoxCentral

BobDylan

Well, I decided I'm going to get WhiteSoxCentral.com back up and running. Construction on the site will begin sometime at the end of January. Right now, however, I'm going to be holding "auditions" for people that would be interested in writing regularly.

I'd probably call for 1-2 articles a week with topics on the White Sox. This time around I can't say as we'll report the news so strictly as anyone can get that crap from the Tribune, but rather turn around into ESPN's Page 2, or just a site where you can get any crazy White Sox crap. History, odd stats, comparisons...etc, etc.

Instead of hiring people that are just simply willing however, I'm going to ask for a small article to prove that you are capable of writing. Something along the lines of a 400 word minumum. E-mail it to [email protected] if you are interested.

If you simply have ideas for the secondcoming of the site, feel free to reply. Thanks a ton.

EDIT: The article doesn't have to be about the White Sox. Any topic will do, actually.

I'm glad you're getting that back up Bob. I loved that site; I frequented it a lot this season. It's really weird that you mentioned it now too, because I was just starting to think about it when Jason mentioned the changes to Future Sox. Great news to hear though; I'm sure it's going to be solid! :headbang

i sent a responce from [email protected]...... its not what i could do... its not my best.. its a first draft... and in the furure, id revise that stuff.... but it stilll gives you an idea as to what the Sox are tryin to do in 2005. I hope to talk to you soon, when the Sox are on top of the Central and pulling away.

i used to do this for profootballcentral.com, but then the guy who ran it made me editor, and i was doing all this work for him and then he stopped talking to me entirely without even a thanks. It was BS...i'm sure you wouldn't do that but i'm wary to get into writing for this again.

I've read all the articles people have sent in so far. I'll e-mail these people back with my thoughts as soon as possible. I'd guess sometime next week. If you still would like to write a "tryout" article, it is definately not too late. Thank you all for the support, and thank you to everyone that has written so far.

I've read all the articles people have sent in so far. I'll e-mail these people back with my thoughts as soon as possible. I'd guess sometime next week. If you still would like to write a "tryout" article, it is definately not too late. Thank you all for the support, and thank you to everyone that has written so far.

Bob, I sent you a PM, don't know if you got it or not...