Bars by Comiskey

A.J.

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if their are any cool bars by comiskey. I am a bartender and want to be at a place where I can talk baseball with my sox fans . I think that would be an awesome expierence. I would rather work at a bar by comiskey and make less money rather then a a cub fan based bar :ph34r: . BTW the coolest sox bar I have been to has got to be mcnallys. Cubs -Marlins game 7 choke,priceless. Free beer for the bar after every Marlins HR(only one hr :crying ). ( I know some of you had to be there that cool fall night) :cheers

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if their are any cool bars by comiskey. I am a bartender and want to be at a place where I can talk baseball with my sox fans . I think that would be an awesome expierence. I would rather work at a bar by comiskey and make less money rather then a a cub fan based bar  :ph34r: .  BTW the coolest sox bar I have been to has got to be mcnallys. Cubs -Marlins game 7 choke,priceless. Free beer for the bar after every Marlins HR(only one hr  :crying ). ( I know some of you had to be there that cool fall night)  :cheers

Ideal bar, within close promixity (several blocks north of USCF) is Jimbo's.

ESPN 1000 White Sox broadcaster Dave Wills often stops by.

I agree about McNally's. It's quite possibly the most anti-Cub bar on the Southside of Chicago. Not to single it out; there are many quality pubs along Western Avenue which Sox fans visit.

Ideal bar, within close promixity (several blocks north of USCF) is Jimbo's.

ESPN 1000 White Sox broadcaster Dave Wills often stops by.

I agree about McNally's.  It's quite possibly the most anti-Cub bar on the Southside of Chicago.  Not to single it out; there are many quality pubs along Western Avenue which Sox fans visit.

cool, I will check those places out. I have cub phobia they make me so sick :puke . I need to get away. I hate being out numbered by mindless cub fans (some who dont even know who carlos Zambrano is btw) .