Report: Iraq torture chamber found

Mr. Showtime

You guys really dont see through this guy?  He doesnt believe all that crap he spews.  He wants attention.  The best way to get attention is bash a country we love.  Hes sure to get a reaction.  Why stoop to his level? :huh:

I really hope you are not referring to me. If you are, I'd ask you to become accustomed to the situation before pontificating.

I actually do hold these views that I state. So, it's 100% for real, although I see you would like to think otherwise.

I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.

-Mahotmas Gandhi

i think that is dumb, he wont even defend himself in a war. if i had iraqis running though my streets with guns killing people and cops. i would have my gun out shooting right back.

You are painting with the broadest brush I've ever seen.  There is a HUGE range of philosphy represented there.  Almost everyone can find someone in that list they agree with or admire.  It means nothing.

I think he was trying to get the point across that OldRoman's statement of "All liberals suck." was also painting with a very wide brush.

i think that is dumb, he wont even defend himself in a war. if i had iraqis running though my streets with guns killing people and cops. i would have my gun out shooting right back.

Please tell me what alternate dimension you are in that any country would actually invade the United States.

im just sayin im not willing to go over seas to fight a war, but i had to i would fight one on american soils.

You are painting with the broadest brush I've ever seen.  There is a HUGE range of philosphy represented there.  Almost everyone can find someone in that list they agree with or admire.  It means nothing.

I think he was trying to get the point across that OldRoman's statement of "All liberals suck." was also painting with a very wide brush.

You quote me as saying ALL liberals suck. I just said liberals suck. Im not talking politics, Im just defending myself. Please, you dont have to agree with me, but dont quote me as saying things I didnt say. I dont appreciate that...

If he wouldnt be such a biased little dick I wouldnt be so mean.

Now THAT'S irony.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh so very true.

You guys really dont see through this guy? He doesnt believe all that crap he spews. He wants attention. The best way to get attention is bash a country we love. Hes sure to get a reaction. Why stoop to his level? :huh:

Yes, bmr, who are you talking to? Me or apu? Its not real clear. I dont bash America and if youre accusing me of doing so Im less than pleased. But apu doesnt do it for attention. I kinda do it for attention but not really. Would you mind clarifying your post?

And apu, what does philanthropic mean?

Please tell me what alternate dimension you are in that any country would actually invade the United States.

I think it should be obvious the French are just itching to invade America.

You guys really dont see through this guy?  He doesnt believe all that crap he spews.  He wants attention.  The best way to get attention is bash a country we love.  Hes sure to get a reaction.  Why stoop to his level?   :huh:

I really hope you are not referring to me. If you are, I'd ask you to become accustomed to the situation before pontificating.

I actually do hold these views that I state. So, it's 100% for real, although I see you would like to think otherwise.

Nah its not, youre a whiny pussy, who desperately seeks attention.

Guest wsc425
I hate his vivid stupidity. I hate his vibrant anti Americanism. I hate everything about him. If he wouldnt be such a biased little dick I wouldnt be so mean. But he wont cease to prove his point. Which is stupid and will only lead to more deaths. He hasnt the slightest clue...

I agree with Roman.

I hate his vivid stupidity. I hate his vibrant anti Americanism. I hate everything about him. If he wouldnt be such a biased little dick I wouldnt be so mean. But he wont cease to prove his point. Which is stupid and will only lead to more deaths. He hasnt the slightest clue...

I agree with Roman.

me too without the language.

Let's hear it for reactionary insults!  I know you guys can come up with actual substantive replies to my views...or at least I hope you can.

Who needs to or wants to get into a debate with a whiny, b****y, attention obsessed loser?

Who needs to or wants to get into a debate with a whiny, b****y, attention obsessed loser?

Actually I am not whiny. Actually I am not b****y. Actually I am not a loser either.

Do you happen to have a mirror handy, Bmr? ;) Because you seemingly want to draw attention to yourself right now.

To myself? Hardly. Youre really pathetic.

Actually I am not whiny. Actually I am not b****y. Actually I am not a loser either.

Do you happen to have a mirror handy, Bmr? ;) Because you seemingly want to draw attention to yourself right now.

Remember, this is not the real Bmr. This is just his message board persona. ;)

All this fighting... gee. I don't mean to not insult anyone, but why don't ya all do some reading instead?

IF you are against this deal in Iraq, you should read "The Clash of Civilizations" by Samuel Huntington. A bit more radical than most of the government will admit to being, but its the same general school of thought that we are acting on right now.

If you are for the war, you should read "The Children of Light, The Children of Darkness" by Reinhold Niebuhr, a german theologian that wrote this in exile in 1944. He talks a lot about violence and its uses, both good and bad.

All this fighting... gee. I don't mean to not insult anyone, but why don't ya all do some reading instead?

IF you are against this deal in Iraq, you should read "The Clash of Civilizations" by Samuel Huntington. A bit more radical than most of the government will admit to being, but its the same general school of thought that we are acting on right now.

If you are for the war, you should read "The Children of Light, The Children of Darkness" by Reinhold Niebuhr, a german theologian that wrote this in exile in 1944. He talks a lot about violence and its uses, both good and bad.

All this debate was pretty much that I was forced to sit in front of my computer for hours (3 papers that I had to write, haha) Trust me, I got about 9 books on my shelf waiting to be read and then another 3 pages of books that I want to get from the library to read.

I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.

-Mahotmas Gandhi

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err. It passes my comprehension how human beings, be they ever so experienced and able, can delight in depriving other human beings of that precious right.

--Mahatma Gandhi

Uh... other "Sucky liberals" (for their time)...

Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Four freedoms: The first is freedom of speech and expression - everywhere in the world. The second is freedom of everyone to worship God in his own way, everywhere in the world. The third is freedom from want . . . everywhere in the world. The fourth is freedom from fear . . . anywhere in the world.

--Franklin D. Roosevelt U.S. President