Band you want to reunite most

bmags

I say possible...i guess its possible even if one or two members are dead as long as its not the lead singer or songwriter...thou i guess floyd did go on without waters...poorly...

anyway, i was thinking about this and the best and most realistic one i could think of would be for the smiths to get back together since the pixies recently did. That would be fine for me...then next on the list

1. at the drive in

2. rage against the machine

3. Smashing Pumpkins

lol...why split up audioslave to have rage back...i like rage...but audioslave to me is a better group.

I would love to have Rage against the machine and Soundgarden back...but i'm cool with Audioslave.

The band that i want to reunite the most would be STP(Stone Temple Pilots). Though i do like Velvet Revolver's music...i'd prefer Scott Weiland to stay with the Pilots.

because rage was original and had a reason its music sounded the way it did...and audioslave is just another band.

well at least De la Rocha is continuing a solo album.. :headbang :headbang

Rage Against the Machine is a band who plays with power and anger. The politically charged message of the band is deep seeded in their music. The hard metal/hip-hop mix of Rage was formed in the early 90’s.

Rage’s official major label debut was the self-titled Rage Against the Machine, and featured the hits “Killing in the Name of” and “Bombtrack”. Rage entered the US charts at #1 with their follow up album Evil Empire. In Oct. 2000 Lead Singer Zack De La Rocha left the band in for a solo career, but the remaining members of Rage against the Machine continue on.

-http://www.rage.popnews247.com/

I guess i like audioslave more cuz Soundgarden to me was one of my favorite groups... :headbang :snr

For more of the Metal Heads Well I see German Power Metal band Helloween. There's still playing but the singer has Changed and the Drummer and one of the Guitarsist. There Frist Drummer Died tho.

Would like to see Slayer go back to it's roots or at least the the late 80's style With Dave Lombardo as Drummer