8 million hits....

Heads22

That's how many hits we'll have by the end of the month excluding massive Gageification of the board. As of right now, we are at 7 803 492 hits. Of course, the Spod trade accounts for a lot of those hits. But, once again, happy holidays. All of you that post here rule. If it wasn't for the posters, this site would be nothing. You guys are truly awesome.

We love being your home for talking Sox, and let's face it, every other thing under the sun. If you guys ever have any questions, all of us admins and mods and staff are willing to help.

Thanks,

Alex

That's how many hits we'll have by the end of the month excluding massive Gageification of the board. As of right now, we are at 7 803 492 hits. Of course, the Spod trade accounts for a lot of those hits. But, once again, happy holidays. All of you that post here rule. If it wasn't for the posters, this site wold be nothing. You guys are truly awesome.

Even the passionate posters that have been banned before???

I hope I mean something to this site, Alex...

Yeah, beastly, you can't have a fan site without spammers and trolls.

of course you do...many of the posters who were banned were great fans who just got a little overpassionate about other things...

Thats good to hear, and I'm hoping a few people agree with you.

Overall this website is brought to us by Jason...he pays the bills and he's a good soul for making this site possible...

Yeah, Jason is responsible for the creation (and eventual destruction at his current rate) and maintaing of the site. The only relief he gets is when people buy from the Soxtalk store or if they ever wanted to donate to him directly.

We're never gonna have a premium board or anything....

I'd love to see the hits per person for each user of the site, think it would be really interesting. And of course, all of you posters here thanks for making the site so great for what it is today.  :headbang  :cheers

Can that actually be retrieved? If so, like you said, it would be kinda interesting.

The Posters and Mods/Admins on this Board here are great. I've been posting for almost 2 years. I remember (before I joined) when there were only 150-200 posters here. Now, there's over 2,000 I believe. Its a great site to just come and talk to fellow Sox fans about the greatest franchise in Baseball, THE Chicago White Sox. Amen.

I don't know what I'd do without soxtalk, maybe get a life :huh

LoL, ya I have to balence that out with this board, and even my life now isn't much. I'm just a lazy s.o.b who parties, drinks, and sits on my ass watching t.v and eating.. Wait.. maybe that is the life.. :huh: :lol:

That's how many hits we'll have by the end of the month excluding massive Gageification of the board. As of right now, we are at 7 803 492 hits. Of course, the Spod trade accounts for a lot of those hits. But, once again, happy holidays. All of you that post here rule. If it wasn't for the posters, this site would be nothing. You guys are truly awesome.

We love being your home for talking Sox, and let's face it, every other thing under the sun. If you guys ever have any questions, all of us admins and mods and staff are willing to help.

Thanks,

Alex

yeah but 1,300,000 were posts telling us we suck comrad ;) :D