Germany Now Backs Regime Change in Iraq

Mr. Showtime

Good to see they support the cause. I like to see how they are thinking. They thought there may of been another solution, but in general they also see what happens in Iraq and believe it is an attrocity.

France doesn't see that do they? Or at least I don't hear them saying that what Saddam does/did is an attrocity.

It is quite obvious that France and Germany on jumping on the bandwagon for the sole purpose of recieving the huge benefits that will come from the ultimate sacrifice from our young American soldiers. So my question is, why isnt sideshowarnett on here complaining about what idiots the French are German governments are? Please try and defend yourself sideshowarnett. We are very interested to hear what you have to say about such matter...

Germany Now Backs Regime Change in Iraq

German Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer said Wednesday he hoped Saddam Hussein (news - web sites)'s government would collapse quickly, marking a stark turnaround from Germany's previous opposition to regime change as a goal of the U.S.-led war.

:headbang

well if they feel that way then maybe they should do most of the funding to rebuild iraq...since no german blood spilled on iraqi soil to gain this regime change

they just want in on the gravy train....talk about bandwagon jumpers :fyou

well if they feel that way then maybe they should do most of the funding to rebuild iraq...since no german blood spilled on iraqi soil to gain this regime change

France will never let that happen Baggs :lol:

It is quite obvious that France and Germany on jumping on the bandwagon for the sole purpose of recieving the huge benefits that will come from the ultimate sacrifice from our young American soldiers. So my question is, why isnt sideshowarnett on here complaining about what idiots the French are German governments are? Please try and defend yourself sideshowarnett. We are very interested to hear what you have to say about such matter...

I tend to disagree in terms of Germany.

France will never let that happen Baggs :lol:

that right..germany sold out to france and now france will make al ltheir foriegn policy decisions :lol:

"We hope the regime will collapse as soon as possible and we'll have no further loss of life — civilians or soldiers," Fischer said before a meeting with his British counterpart, Jack Straw, at a hotel in Berlin's Grunewald suburb"

They just want the war to end as fast as possible. Also, this wasn't Schroeder speaking either (He was the main proponent of the anti-war sentiment in Germany.

They aren't wanting to necessarily jump on the bandwagon. They just want a minimal loss of life...as I think we all do.

I pray every night that no one else will have to die. And the only way to do this is to finish the job. Pulling out will lead to more dead. But continuing on will mean more dead also. So my prayers are a trick question. Sometimes ya gotta suck it up and just do it. People will die. PEOPLE ALWAYS DIE IN WAR. But in Iraq, many more will die if we do not succeed.

And atleast France just wants the benefits without the sacrifices and Ill bet thats why Germanys here too...

sideshowarnett

I find that funny for some reason.

Well then feel free to use it. I wont call him apu anymore. This name is much more befitting of him...

The goal here is to debate...... if u can't hang with apu on this level......there is no need to insult.

Resorting to insults is a sign that you cant make a comeback.

Lets keep it clean.

Apu insults our troops. I hate him for being such a little dirtbag. If he wouldnt be so idiotic I wouldnt be so mean. Comparing GWII to 9/11? Who the heck does he think he is? Such a person deserves no respect from anyone...

So...let me get your logic.

It's wrong to insult people, but you can insult me? Explain to me how that works. :lol:

How dare I have an opinion that is against the corporate government! That is just so not American to voice your opinion and use your Constitutional rights!

Apu insults our troops. I hate him for being such a little dirtbag. If he wouldnt be so idiotic I wouldnt be so mean. Comparing GWII to 9/11? Who the heck does he think he is? Such a person deserves no respect from anyone...

So...let me get your logic.

It's wrong to insult people, but you can insult me? Explain to me how that works. :lol:

How dare I have an opinion that is against the corporate government! That is just so not American to voice your opinion and use your Constitutional rights!

You slapped every American in the face. What a way to support our troops. Tell them theyre committing acts of terrorism. Yeah, thats support alright... :angry:

sideshowarnett

I find that funny for some reason.

Well then feel free to use it. I wont call him apu anymore. This name is much more befitting of him...

The goal here is to debate...... if u can't hang with apu on this level......there is no need to insult.

Resorting to insults is a sign that you cant make a comeback.

Lets keep it clean.

i agree but it is there right to say what ever they want :headbang