Bulls/Bucks

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the Bucks people, you can't take this lightly.

The Bucks are horsehit.

God, you are so f***ing harsh it's unbelievable. The Bucks aren't that bad of a team, they have a ton of injuries. What's embarrassing is Scott Skiles leaving Curry on the bench in the 4th quarter. That's a joke. I hate Scott Skiles.

My point exactly.  When you are competing for a playoff spot, which is being thrown around, you have to beat teams like Milwaukee.

What makes you think the Bucks are that horrible? God, Redd was a one man team. I've seen guys get that hot and beat the good Bulls back in the day. It happens. Redd is not as good as he showed tonight, he can light it up, but this is beyond his normal capabilities. What's really bad is why Eddy Curry only played 24 minutes. I'm so sick of Skiles' lineups on the floor. And Ben Gordon takes too many shots in the 4th, sure that's what makes him what he is, but I don't want him throwing up bad shots as he did.

calm down people. This team is still young. They made a nice comeback, but just couldn't take the lead in the 4th. The team was still exciting and the game was still fun to watch. AND the Bulls were in it til the end. So for all those who say back to old times, I really really don't think so. You can't win every game. Good teams in fact do lose to bad teams. It happens. How many times had the Bulls beat the Lakers in Chicago during their championship run. And the Bulls were horrible. Even if this team doesn't make the playoffs, they are finally pushing in the right direction.

God, you are so f***ing harsh it's unbelievable. The Bucks aren't that bad of a team, they have a ton of injuries. What's embarrassing is Scott Skiles leaving Curry on the bench in the 4th quarter. That's a joke. I hate Scott Skiles.

Eddy "Clutch" Curry. :lol: :nono

Don't think it matters who was guarding redd tonight. Honestly.

Of course, he was on fire all game. There's nothing you can do about that but I was mainly referring to the "and-1" in the final minute of the game where Ben fouled Redd in the act and pretty much put the game away.

I went up to Milwaukee to watch the game tonight and I definitely agree with qwerty on this one, there was nothing they could do on redd tonight he was on fire. He had hands in his face and he'd just nail a turn around j. I joked with my friends when he missed an open 3 that they should leave him open for often cause that's the only time he's missed. Besides redd not missing this was just a piss poor game, not only that but I didn't like the way skiles coached in tonights game. To me it made absolutely no sense to pull Othella out of the game to put eddy back in, Othella wasn't missing, everytime he got the ball he was scoring, he was great tonight. Overall pitiful game, hopefully they'll bounce back tuesday when I'm back at the UC rooting for 'em.

I didn't even watch the game and I'll bet I can tell you why Eddy was on the bench. If Milwaukee had nearly as many offensive rebounds as it sounds like, it means the Eddy was still probably playing his standing around block out strategy.