Army Black Hawk Shot Down; Seven Killed

Mr. Showtime

Foxnews said that the latest edition of Newsweek has an article about Saddam using the movie 'Black Hawk Down' to come up with strategies in this war...thats ashame, using our hollywood against us, oh well, he is going to need more than that to derail this train.

GO USA :headbang :headbang

Well I am glad to see you posted on this thread and showed sorrow for the families. But bringing them home wont help. It will lead to more Iraqis dead and other than that alone being a terrible tragedy, more confused muslims will turn against America and Israel... :(

Well I am glad to see you posted on this thread and showed sorrow for the families. But bringing them home wont help. It will lead to more Iraqis dead and other than that alone being a terrible tragedy, more confused muslims will turn against America and Israel... :(

And Islamic Jihad and the other organizations like that that have been boasting TONS of new members because of this war? This is causing numerous more terrorists to be made.

Heres a scenario. We pull out and Saddam kills many more Iraqis. Then the Arabs will toast us for abandoning them. These people are hypocrytes. They want it both ways. But they cant have it both ways. You stick with us and put up with going into your country and making things better. Or you side with them and watch with horror and silence when he kills so many of his own because we left. You cant try to chase someone away and then get mad because people died because they were chased away. It doesnt work that way. You pick a side. The Arabs just cant do this tho. They have grown predictable over the years and I have no doubt that is what they would do if we let those Iraqis down. But were sticking with them and were gonna finish what we started...

Heres a scenario. We pull out and Saddam kills many more Iraqis. Then the Arabs will toast us for abandoning them. These people are hypocrytes. They want it both ways. But they cant have it both ways. You stick with us and put up with going into your country and making things better. Or you side with them and watch with horror and silence when he kills so many of his own because we left. You cant try to chase someone away and then get mad because people died because they were chased away. It doesnt work that way. You pick a side. The Arabs just cant do this tho. They have grown predictable over the years and I have no doubt that is what they would do if we let those Iraqis down. But were sticking with them and were gonna finish what we started...

Wow, 15 and already an expert on Middle Eastern policy!

Wow, 15 and already an expert on Middle Eastern policy!

Sounds to me apu that he is just a slightly younger you, except that he is on the other side of the fence.

Sounds to me apu that he is just a slightly younger you, except that he is on the other side of the fence.

Actually, I am 20 (21 in November) and am pretty much saying what a variety of professors etc. here who are essentially experts in the field are saying.

(I've been able to talk to a variety of conservative and liberal ones as well because we are trying to put on a symposium here about the effects of war on the University community as well as international effects) And the resounding amount of them, conservative and liberal, agree that this war is piss poor foreign policy and it's gonna hurt our "homeland security".

Actually, I am 20 (21 in November) and am pretty much saying what a variety of professors etc. here who are essentially experts in the field are saying.

LOL! When you become my age, 4 or 5 years difference in age is slightly younger.

So are these then just your professors views? From the fervor of some of your posts, I'm assuming that you share the same views. My only concern is are these professors "telling" students what to think of the war or are they asking? I know at the age of 20 you should be able to think for yourself.

BTW, I'm not trying to attack you here, I'm just asking a question to verify information that I have heard elsewhere.

LOL!  When you become my age, 4 or 5 years difference in age is slightly younger.

So are these then just your professors views?  From the fervor of some of your posts, I'm assuming that you share the same views.  My only concern is are these professors "telling" students what to think of the war or are they asking?  I know at the age of 20 you should be able to think for yourself.

BTW, I'm not trying to attack you here, I'm just asking a question to verify information that I have heard elsewhere.

They espouse their view. I've done my fair share of reading in the alternative media, etc. and it validates their claims. That way I incorporate them into my own belief structure.

It's not in my classes that these professors are talking about their views on the war. I've become friends with them and see them at protest actions and we talk for a while about the war, foreign policy, etc. It's completely out of the classroom.

Oh for the love of God.. just zip the lip when it comes to Apu. It's clearly obvious that you two can't place nicely together (in which YOU are the instigator :nono !!).

Move the hell on.

You're never going to come close to agreeing on anything regarding politics.