Favorite Pizze spot in Chicago?

maggsmaggs

Their quality has slipped a lot in recent years and it still varies from location to location, but when it's done right, Goirdano's deep dish cannot be F'd with.

Anyone know a place called Falco's on Archer in the city? Their thin crut is a sleeper.

I know Falco's, but I'm not really a fan.

My big 3 are Lou Malnati's, Barraco's and Just-A-Pizza ( a little further west on Archer ).

Now I want some pizza.... :headbang

My favorite Pizza place is a joint on the South Side called Mya's Pizza. It's on Commercial Ave. Good pizza. I order the samething everytime. Large Pepperoni Pizza, think crust, easy on the sauce, and 2 orders of Mozzarella Sticks. THE BEST MOZZARELLA STICKS AND MARINARA SAUCE IN THE WORLD!

I know Falco's, but I'm not really a fan.

My big 3 are Lou Malnati's, Barraco's and Just-A-Pizza ( a little further west on Archer ).

Now I want some pizza.... :headbang

Lou Malnatti's is everyone's fav. and is very overrated. The chunks of meat are too big, each bite has sausage on it the size of a burger.

Lou Malnatti's is everyone's fav. and is very overrated. The chunks of meat are too big, each bite has sausage on it the size of a burger.

That's why I get the spinach and mushroom with the butter crust!

It's not over-rated to me - I rate it "delicious" and my taste buds agree!!!

4 out of 5 taste buds agree - Malnati's KICKS ASS!!!!

:headbang :headbang

Baracco's Thin Crust

Giordanos Thin Crust/Deep Crust.

We used to have a giordano's around here on 127th and harlem, but it's changed it's name....still the same pizza though.

That's the first thing I requested when I came home :headbang

Also, I love Barnaby's pizza in Northbrook, it's very good.

:puke Sorry, I can't stand Barnaby's. I love Domino's as boring as that is, but a private place I like is Marisa's here in Northbrook. I'm not too big on a lot of downtown places, Gino's East was way overhyped and sucked imo. Other places have been forgettable.

I've only had the big names in Chicago - Giordano's, Uno, Due, Gino's East. Of those I like Giordano's the best. I love Chicago Deep Dish pizza.

There is a place here in Birmingham that serves up a pie just as good as any of the places above. The owners at one time worked for Eduardo's in Chicago, but have adapted their own style. It is a one location, small place yet last year was named Birmingham's Best Pizza. Only seats about 30-40.

I love thin crust pizza, but can't seem to order it when I go to Chicago.

my uncle lives in libertyville.

when i'm in town we stop at this little dive bar called bill's pub.

there's stuffed woodland animals on the walls and is kinda creepy.

you eat peanuts and toss them on the floor.

but the pizza is just....amazing.

i get a double decker sausage and mushroom.

it's a thin crust pizza and then another thin crust pizza put right on top of another, not upside down.

haven't been there in about 4 years, but man, next time i'm in town we're getting a pie.

it's a thin crust pizza and then another thin crust pizza put right on top of another, not upside down.

haven't been there in about 4 years, but man, next time i'm in town we're getting a pie.

Yup, that place is very close to where my dad lives, I agree with you, great pizza.

My favorite Pizza place is a joint on the South Side called Mya's Pizza. It's on Commercial Ave. Good pizza. I order the samething everytime. Large Pepperoni Pizza, think crust, easy on the sauce, and 2 orders of Mozzarella Sticks. THE BEST MOZZARELLA STICKS AND MARINARA SAUCE IN THE WORLD!

:headbang :headbang :headbang

Waldo Cooney's and Pizza Hut is very good too. :)

Its Spaghetti...best damn pasta in the world too, god his mom can cook  :headbang

But Mario, he's a little helpless  :lol:

lol. my mom makes some really good pizza too though, but she doesn't make it too often so I usually have to order out or throw in a frozen one.

Bill's Pub :wub: Right on Diamond Lake. Excellent stuff as well.