Poetic Justice for Liberals

sox4lifeinPA

My brother, the commie pinko liberal, was called into his work office the other day. His boss sat him down and said that he wouldn't be getting a job he wanted. He was told two reasons why he wouldn't be getting the job.

#1) They said that they didn't want to steal employee resources from their research department because it might make that supervisor mad.....

#2) Because the position he wanted as editor was already filled by all males....so they wanted to go with a female..................for diversity's sake.

BWAWHAHAHAHAHA...

I laughed at him for a few minutes. oh well. gotta love that crap. PURE crap.

Conservatives must miss the great days of a by gone era when employers could point out that that blacks don't have the mental necessities to be a manager or a field manager or talk about slave holders breeding blacks for sports.

Conservatives must miss the great days of a by gone era when employers could point out that that blacks don't have the mental necessities to be a manager or a field manager or talk about slave holders breeding blacks for sports.

OK. Play that card. But there is a a very real thing in the US today known as reverse discrimination. It's an undeniable fact.

OK. Play that card.  But there is a a very real thing in the US today known as reverse discrimination.  It's an undeniable fact.

I feel it every day. 85% of the Rio Grande Valley is Hispanic and over 60% are bilingual. If you do not speak Spanish down here, you are left out of many conversations and are not eligible for many jobs.

Would you seriously trade places with any non white male group as far as career opportunities in America? Would you like to be out looking for an apartment as a white male or any other minority group? Would you like to be out looking for work as a white male or anything else? Put it all on the scale and being white in America has many more advantages than disadvantages.

I feel it every day. 85% of the Rio Grande Valley is Hispanic and over 60% are bilingual. If you do not speak Spanish down here, you are left out of many conversations and are not eligible for many jobs.

Would you seriously trade places with any non white male group as far as career opportunities in America? Would you like to be out looking for an apartment as a white male or any other minority group? Would you like to be out looking for work as a white male or anything else? Put it all on the scale and being white in America has many more advantages than disadvantages.

That too, is an undeniable fact. Point made.

I got this thing, where I pretend this one finger is a bird. Its pretty awesome.

Here's a sample.  :finger

:lolhitting I'm #1 !! Thank you. :D

I have one where I pretend you are a bird and invite you to perch on this :finger

Edited by Texsox

Okay I'm as leftist as they come.  I care about the environment over anything else and so on.  But I still believe in the right person for the job.  Just because I'm a liberal doesn't mean I have to have 50/50 men and women in employment. Please lets lay off the generalizations.

That's strange ... I've been generalized on this board as being dumb because I live in a red state. Or as hillbilly because I live in a southern state. Where were you then?

or talk about slave holders breeding blacks for sports.

I still laugh out loud everytime I see or hear that Jimmy The Greek clip. (And just to clarify so a fight doesn't break out, I mean laughing at him, because of the ridiculousness of his moronic comments)

*insert gay innuendo themed joke here*

The way you were cutting in on my after dinner drinks with ChiSoxyGirl I'm thinking you may be faking the whole gay thing to get attention.

Not that there's anything wrong with that . . .