Poetic Justice for Liberals

sox4lifeinPA

My brother, the commie pinko liberal, was called into his work office the other day. His boss sat him down and said that he wouldn't be getting a job he wanted. He was told two reasons why he wouldn't be getting the job.

#1) They said that they didn't want to steal employee resources from their research department because it might make that supervisor mad.....

#2) Because the position he wanted as editor was already filled by all males....so they wanted to go with a female..................for diversity's sake.

BWAWHAHAHAHAHA...

I laughed at him for a few minutes. oh well. gotta love that crap. PURE crap.

Are all liberals pinko commies or just the ones that stand out next to the skinhead, racists conservatives?

The way you were cutting in on my after dinner drinks with ChiSoxyGirl I'm thinking you may be faking the whole gay thing to get attention.

Not that there's anything wrong with that . . .

Well, he knows that one night with me could change him. ;)

i love when kids my age keep crying about how they won't get into their college because they aren't a different race. Everyone of them will get into their college if they are in that middle 50% range they give the figures on. If not, they need to be involved in many activities and community services. If they got rejected, i heard one blame it on him being white. I chuckled, thinking he was joking, and asked if he was serious. When he actually was, i laughed some more...considering he was applying to wisconsin madison with a 22 act score and a 3.0 gpa. Their middle 50% is 26-30 on act and top 15% of their class. Moreso, UW is i think it was 85% at least white. Now, this is a case of discrimination, but i felt the same way for football coaches, but after a while i had to wonder why there were no black coaches in the SEC before groom, and why there was only 2 overall in the NCAA...that's ridiculous, the nfl with just 32 teams had i think 5 at the time, compared to 116 i think NCAA teams...that is fishy, especially with most schools having the backing of most likely rich white men, so you can't say there are cases where some action needs to be taken of making sure there is fairness in hiring in such a public work place. That said, it sucks when it is abused. I'm sorry for your brother...but, heres a :headbang to him finding a better job.

i love when kids my age keep crying about how they won't get into their college because they aren't a different race. Everyone of them will get into their college if they are in that middle 50% range they give the figures on. If not, they need to be involved in many activities and community services. If they got rejected, i heard one blame it on him being white. I chuckled, thinking he was joking, and asked if he was serious. When he actually was, i laughed some more...considering he was applying to wisconsin madison with a 22 act score and a 3.0 gpa. Their middle 50% is 26-30 on act and top 15% of their class. Moreso, UW is i think it was 85% at least white. Now, this is a case of discrimination, but i felt the same way for football coaches, but after a while i had to wonder why there were no black coaches in the SEC before groom, and why there was only 2 overall in the NCAA...that's ridiculous, the nfl with just 32 teams had i think 5 at the time, compared to 116 i think NCAA teams...that is fishy, especially with most schools having the backing of most likely rich white men, so you can't say there are cases where some action needs to be taken of making sure there is fairness in hiring in such a public work place. That said, it sucks when it is abused. I'm sorry for your brother...but, heres a  :headbang to him finding a better job.

Wait, you mean I got into college based on my ability?

I thought it was my Fonzie like good looks.

Well, he knows that one night with me could change him. ;)

Elaine thought the same thing. Then she discovered that trying to compete when you only see one once or twice a week is tough against someone that actually owns one of those . . . :lol: great episode.

Don't be afraid to vote Republican*, or Independant, if you like the candidate. I've been very impressed by politicans of all parties. But in a coin flip, I'm going DEM.

*And no that wasn't pandering to get a few votes for the Rush Award ;)