Jim Rome

AddisonStSox

How do you feel towards Jim Rome?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel towards Jim Rome?

• Love Him
    • Hate Him
    • Morbid Curiosity

Now that Rome has been moved to the late-night slot on ESPN Radio 1000, I have been able to hear a bit more from him. I don't know what to think of this guy. I've been listening to him for about a year, but only on occasion. Yeah, he's a prick, but a lot of times this guy is right on.

I believe his thoughts on things other than sports merit a thread in the SLAP forum...mods, if you'd rather move this to the Sports Bar, please feel free.

What do you all think of Mr. Rome?

Now that Rome has been moved to the late-night slot on ESPN Radio 1000, I have been able to hear a bit more from him.  I don't know what to think of this guy.  I've been listening to him for about a year, but only on occasion.  Yeah, he's a prick, but a lot of times this guy is right on. 

I believe his thoughts on things other than sports merit a thread in the SLAP forum...mods, if you'd rather move this to the Sports Bar, please feel free.

What do you all think of Mr. Rome?

Kotex Boy with a national audience. He is an absolute sellout ignoramous.

Rather have him than Mike North, that's for sure...this guy keeps getting paid the big bucks, gets prime slots and he's horrid(North that is)

and Rome keeps getting TV shows for some reason..what happen to that show Romes's on Fire on ESPN? That get cancelled?

What is up?

That clown needs to get off of the airwaves ASAP. 

I am out.

rack 'em.

rome is rome.

i for one would like his show if they did away with the "takes".

let's talk sports, not listen to some moron caller studder his way through a rip on the yankees (or whoever).

He's so awful. 

However...

Rome > Mariotti

In the epic choice of Rome v. Marriotti (bush-kerry II) I'll take Mariotti, at least Jay can pronounce names right and usually limits his comments to something he is at least close to.

I remember the time he kept egging on Chris Everett, by calling him Chrissy. Everett told him one more time, he was going to kick his as on TV. He got that asshole grin going and said 'OK Chrissy'. Then Jim flipped over the table on the set and went after him, Rome went running behind his staff like a big pussy. Be an ass if you want, but at least have enough nuts to back it up. Rome sucks too.

I remember the time he kept egging on Chris Everett, by calling him Chrissy.  Everett told him one more time, he was going to kick his as on TV.  He got that asshole grin going and said 'OK Chrissy'.  Then Jim flipped over the table on the set and went after him, Rome went running behind his staff like a big pussy.  Be an ass if you want, but at least have enough nuts to back it up.  Rome sucks too.

I do remember that one. haha I laughed a good one.

I remember the time he kept egging on Chris Everett, by calling him Chrissy.  Everett told him one more time, he was going to kick his as on TV.  He got that asshole grin going and said 'OK Chrissy'.  Then Jim flipped over the table on the set and went after him, Rome went running behind his staff like a big pussy.  Be an ass if you want, but at least have enough nuts to back it up.  Rome sucks too.

That was one of the scripted segments.

"Chrissy" was completely in on the act.