50's or 40's????????

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh hell please tell me we can get through one opening day with a bit warmer temps... its like 70 today and then its going to be in the 50's or 40's with possible rain for friday............when do we get a break???????? geez us..... :D let this be a warning to you all.. dress for the occasion............

oh hell please tell me we can get through one opening day with a bit warmer temps... its like 70 today and then its going to be in the 50's or 40's with possible rain for friday............when do we get a break???????? geez us..... :D  let this be a warning to you all.. dress for the occasion............

That's warm I'm excited, today it was around 10F before you factor in the wind chill. Canmore's all time record for the middle of August was about 97 that's happened exactly once. So 40-50s is summer weather to me, hell 70 I won't get here 'till July.

oh hell please tell me we can get through one opening day with a bit warmer temps... its like 70 today and then its going to be in the 50's or 40's with possible rain for friday............when do we get a break???????? geez us..... :D  let this be a warning to you all.. dress for the occasion............

I strongly suggest those attending to follow HSC's advice. It seems to get soooo cold allofasudden down there. Dress very warm (you can always take the extra clothes off ;) ) and bring a blanket or something to sit on to keep your butt warm.

HSC,

I'll bring my tarp again. I'm still holding out, though, that every weather man (or woman) in Chicago and it's surrounding areas are wrong and it's going to be sunny and in the 70s. Silly me.

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC,

I'll bring my tarp again. I'm still holding out, though, that every weather man (or woman) in Chicago and it's surrounding areas are wrong and it's going to be sunny and in the 70s. Silly me.

eye baby .. you are the best....i cant wait to see ya .........and the tarp is a must.......dans got a tent thing too.......im gonna bring the other goods to keep us warm.. see ya tomorrow hon............ :D :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
(you can always take the extra clothes off  )

Speaking of home openers...... :headbang

omg lmao.. mooch i just read your little sig line there... thats funny.......... :lol:

omg lmao.. mooch i just read your little sig line there... thats funny.......... :lol:

:lol: Thanks HSC. I don't remember where I heard that or who said it but I thought it was funny.

BTW, how HOT are you? :P ;)

:nono

Hmmm.. don't we have a CHAT ROOM for this kind of stuff ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

:lol: Thanks HSC. I don't remember where I heard that or who said it but I thought it was funny.

lol..... like i never been asked that one before........the way the sox are playing im gonna change my name to coldsoxchick here real soon........ :D

lol..... like i never been asked that one before........the way the sox are playing im gonna change my name to coldsoxchick here real soon........ :D

And I can be SickToMyStomachSteff.... :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1
SEC159ROW2 will be in attendance (albiet a little tardy)  and I always dress for the occasion thong and all!!

oh yeah baby..........bring it on 159 see ya in the morning......... :D