SoxTalk.com is STAYING PUT

Molto

alright, everyone, it is settled, the board is staying. same board, same name, same owners and the same rules.

there will be a link to fanhome on www.soxnet.net, but soxtalk.com will remain as is (there will be a link to this board on soxnet as well).

just gotta thank all you guys for making your opinions known and posting here, it is greatly appreciated.

take care, and remember to voice your opinion, cause we trust them.

thanks,

Mario

I don't know if Chris B. would like to me to go and say where he is from, but he isn't from TheInsiders, unless I'm thinking of a different Chris B.

All I will say is Chris B. will be a part (or at least I hope he will) of our minor league crew, with jason (chisoxfn), mark (murc) and mike (cerb).

he ISN'T from the insiders though. I read the thread he started and it appears he just said people shouldn't get all upset over a couple losses.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I don't know if Chris B. would like to me to go and say where he is from, but he isn't from TheInsiders, unless I'm thinking of a different Chris B.

All I will say is Chris B. will be a part (or at least I hope he will) of our minor league crew, with jason (chisoxfn), mark (murc) and mike (cerb).

he ISN'T from the insiders though.  I read the thread he started and it appears he just said people shouldn't get all upset over a couple losses.

hmmmmmmmmm (wheels turning about chris b thing)..............anyhow thanks i am glad you guys decided to stay here... you know how grumpy i get about changes and moving around........lol......... :lol: thanks guys i appreciate it.............you :headbang

he ISN'T from the insiders though.  I read the thread he started and it appears he just said people shouldn't get all upset over a couple losses.

I say this seldom but the attitude has not impressed me.

Maybe tomorrow I will be badly about being blunt but not today.

We don't need lectures about how to post nor "I'm an expert on message boards" bs nor "I am a better Sox fan than you all" or "I've been a member longer than you" stuff either.

Not one of us - putting on airs as if he knows more than the rest of us and is superior to the rest of us. May not really feel that way but he certainly came across that way these past few days.

Not like me to talk this way but it is how I have seen it.

Guys and gals, you don't know how happy I am that this board is staying around. It isn't going anywhere. We'll continue busting and making sure this board software kicks butt and that everyone has their place to talk Sox baseball with all the awesome people that are here.

I'm gonna get to work on a project where I come up with a few different color options for the site, and then posters can chose which colors they would prefer. If you prefer the current colors, then you can use those, or you could use some news ones. We'll see how long it takes me, but I want to work hard and get them ready as well as upgrade the server in the near future :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Guys and gals, you don't know how happy I am that this board is staying around.  It isn't going anywhere.  We'll continue busting and making sure this board software kicks butt and that everyone has their place to talk Sox baseball with all the awesome people that are here. 

I'm gonna get to work on a project where I come up with a few different color options for the site, and then posters can chose which colors they would prefer.  If you prefer the current colors, then you can use those, or you could use some news ones.  We'll see how long it takes me, but I want to work hard and get them ready as well as upgrade the server in the near future  :headbang

alright now jas dont go f***in around with stuff here.... we told ya we like it as it is..........loll lol lol lol lol lol..............