Does anyone watch Chappelle's Show?

SoxFan1

Just curious, but do any of you watch Chappelle's SHow or have ever watched it? It's quite hilarious. For people sensitive to racial comedy, it's not for you. To get a little taste, read the quotes in my sig.

BTW, for any who do watch it, what is your favorite episode???

I know which one your talking about Danman. That was the 1st episode from the first season. (I have both seasons on DVD) His name was Clayton Bigsby, the blind, black, white supremist. That one was funny.

"Sir! I am in no way, shape, or form involved in any n*****dom! White power!" :lol: That one is classic.

Another good one was when he was ripping off 50 Cent's DVD with the guy that was deaf out of his leaft ear. They had cameo's with Funk Matser Flex and Big Tigger from BET.

"Turn my headphones up! Naw, I'm serious. I can't hear out my left headphone. Turn them s***s up!"

And later on he says "Put some treble in it...Put some treble in it...thats my word, treble!"

I like his standup a lot better than his show.

I love the piece he did about police and being scared of them. It was along the lines of..."Black people are afraid of the police. And we had a lot of reasons to be with harassment and stuff. White people had a hard time believing us too. Then the King video and other stuff came out and white people are sitting around saying: 'Oh my God honey, it seems that the cops are beating up negroes like hotcakes. It's in the May issue of Newsweek'!"

Chapelle is funny but he's no Pryor.

It depends on what kind of comedy you like. I like whatever makes me laugh and Chappelle's SHow makes me laugh a helluvalot!

Judging by your birthday, I'm guessing you have never seen "In Living Color."

Wayans Clan + Jim Carrey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dave Chappelle

I thought Season One was better than Season Two but season two is when it became trendy with every person on earth saying "I'm Rick James b****", so most people think season two is better. The one thing I loved about season two was the whole Wayne Brady/Training Day sketch. That was great.

"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a b****?!"

and oh yeah Reno 911! > Chappelles Show