Does anyone watch Chappelle's Show?

SoxFan1

I think the three best comedies on TV right now would be Chappelle, Reno and Arrested Development.

I'd be more eager to say that AD is by far the funniest out there.

"Who is this 'Hermano?'"

Arrested Development :headbang

"Dad, I have Pop Pop up in the attic."

"Well, just knowing that's what you call it tells me your are not mature enough for it yet."

Judging by your birthday, I'm guessing you have never seen "In Living Color."

Wayans Clan + Jim Carrey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dave Chappelle

I thought that the "In Living Colour" stuff was mostly terrible, just like Chappelle.

That Three Champs And A Baby skit from "In Living Colour" is one of the funniest things that I've ever seen in my life, similar to the Blind Black White Supremacist skit on the Chappelle show. And anything that involves Charlie Murphy is pure comedy.

But otherwise, I usually just turn it off at the commercial break and forget that it's even on.

I think the three best comedies on TV right now would be Chappelle, Reno and Arrested Development.

I'd be more eager to say that AD is by far the funniest out there.

"Who is this 'Hermano?'"

Arrested Development is by far the funniest show on tv. It's especially great if you've seen them from the beginning and catch all the small jokes from early on.

The sad thing is it's still not getting great ratings (although the DVDs sold well).

Tobias: "Excuse me, do these effectively hide my thunder?"

My favorite was the skit where black people received reparations for slavery. There was so much good stuff in that one.

I'm Rich Biotch!!!

This just in, crime has dropped to zero percent. What, did the Mexicans get money too?

"We're getting reports that a barrell of gas on now worth $1 and a bucket of fried chicken is now up to $650! Oh...wait...what....that is amazing. Chuck, I've just received a report that Fubu is now the wealthiest industry in the world after merging with KFC!"