This board is kind of creepy tonight...

AngelasDaddy0427

Not meaning to be rude but it seems like there have been alot of strange posts. Weird new members and alot of strange posts....

I'm not trying to cause trouble but what exactly is going on? Have we just had an influx of trolls lately or what?

I'm not meaning to cause trouble but I was just curious. :huh

There's been a lot of Trolls of Late tho. That's why i don't welcome every new poster here. I could care less if there new, just bring interesting things to discuss

Its not really trolls, its former members that got banned trying to create a disturbance. I haven't been around much at all the past 2 days, but they've done an awesome job getting the new ip's rebanned.

It appears to be an annual event around Christmas.

Without an abundance of baseball news, and the cold winter weather, many are left bored in their houses.

I've noticed these last two days several threads have been locked. That's the tell-tale sign of a disturbance on Soxtalk. Occasionally, one may be locked, but several within a short period is an anamoly. Tempers flarring plus disgruntled members equals increased trolling.

There's been a lot of Trolls of Late tho. That's why i don't welcome every new poster here. I could care less if there new, just bring interesting things to discuss

Yeah but I'm willing to bet its those who got banned/suspended. Theyre acting all immature tryin to create new boards and whatnot.

Yeah but I'm willing to bet its those who got banned/suspended. Theyre acting all immature tryin to create new boards and whatnot.

I joined the one with KnucklesSox because I wanna talk White Sox baseball. If they don't do that, then I'll probably stop posting there and just stay here. One thing's for sure though. I'll be posting here as often as I can.

They're starting their own message boards?

I started a board, but its not an attempt to rival soxtalk or anything.. its basically just for fun, its like an expanded Sports Bar.. Its in my sig if ya wanna check it out, everyone is welcome to come and chat..

And as you can see I am not one of the banned/suspended