Score Reports

Sox1422

A.J. is a premier hitting catcher, if the Sox get I think we become favorites for the division. The line-up goes from 3 easy outs to 2 easy outs, with Willie and Crede primed for better seasons. This really makes our line up deep. Although favorites for the division isn't always a great thing.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So how much money does KW have to work with? I haven't been keeping up with our budget, if someone could direct me to another thread with the details or just fill me in it would help me get an idea of how much we have left to spend.

CWSOX45

so basically six million from the Carlos trade, but there were rumors that Sox would go to 75 million this year, which would give them, I believe, about 3m over what they got from Carlos (I think they were at 72m before the trade)

....as a side note I heard that all the teams get 4m a year for the MLB XM radio deal

i understand what bruce has been saying but remeber people this is george offman of the worlds s***tiest and crapiest radio station he works for. how many times has he sucked his own dick for things he has been wrong on. the guy steals every1 elses reports. f*** u offman gets something right cause ur crediblity is so f***ing bad that people just pee on your bald head u jackass

A.J. is a premier hitting catcher, if the Sox get I think we become favorites for the division.  The line-up goes from 3 easy outs to 2 easy outs, with Willie and Crede primed for better seasons.  This really makes our line up deep.  Although favorites for the division isn't always a great thing.

I don't care if the Sox got AJ, Beltran, Johnson AND Eric Gagne, I am NOT gonna talk about them being favorites in the Central AT ALL this year.

I got burned two years in a row thinking like that, and I have switched over to the "God, Minnesota is tough/Detroit's improving/LOOK OUT for them Injuns!!!"

way of thinking!

:D

EDITED TO ADD:

f*** the Royals, I ain't scared of those fluke-ass, one-year-wonders!!!

:lol:

i understand what bruce has been saying but remeber people this is george offman of the worlds s***tiest and crapiest radio station he works for. how many times has he sucked his own dick for things he has been wrong on. the guy steals every1 elses reports. f*** u offman gets something right cause ur crediblity is so f***ing bad that people just pee on your bald head u jackass

I don't like Ofman either but wasn't he the first one to report the el duque deal??

Tell us how you really feel about Offman?

I don't care if the Sox got AJ, Beltran, Johnson AND Eric Gagne, I am NOT gonna talk about them being favorites in the Central AT ALL this year.

I got burned two years in a row thinking like that, and I have switched over to the "God, Minnesota is tough/Detroit's improving/LOOK OUT for them Injuns!!!"

way of thinking!

:D

So you stiil have us over KC then? Well, it's a start. :D

Levine did say that Sox have renewed interest in AJP about the same time WSCR was reporting an offer was made... so Levine is hearing something about this...

But yeah, Ofman is not very good... It seems Boers has better sources.

i actually wrote a 3 page paper on him and how bad of a reproter he is if u really want to see it. i wrote it for pr last year

A couple of Saturdays ago when the new "mystery" 4th team was going to be involved in the RJ deal, Ofman came on the score tha morning and said it was the Sox. He didn't say "i wouldn't be suprised..." or something of that ilk, he came out and said it was. So the Score goes on to report this for about 6-8 hours, then when Sox management came out and completely denied the rumors the Score would say "no matter what you hear reported elsewhere, the Sox aren't the 4th team" and the announcer said it in such a smug matter, completely ignoring that the Score was the main source of the rumor in Chicago...

there's been other examples of Ofman being completely wrong, but that's the freshest I can think of

A.J. is a premier hitting catcher, if the Sox get I think we become favorites for the division.  The line-up goes from 3 easy outs to 2 easy outs, with Willie and Crede primed for better seasons.  This really makes our line up deep.  Although favorites for the division isn't always a great thing.

I am curious as to why everyone thinks Willie Harris is an automatic out.

Against LHP...I agree. His .181 1 4 .488 against LHP is god-awful. He should not have an AB against LHP pitching in a White Sox uniform next year. Factor in that he had no SBs against LHP too, and that is all the more reason he should not even play when there is a LHP in the game. That's what someone else will do for him.

However, against RHP, he hit .279 1 23 .701 with a .366 OBP against them, along with 19 SBs...so he put up pretty solid numbers

Not sure about anyone else...but I do want to see Willie start against all RHP. I just never want to see him have an AB against LHP ever again.