The Official Venting Thread

Soxplosion

This thread is for everyone who wants to vent. I know some people dont like the venting so thank me for having the common decency to isolate atleast my venting to one place. If you dont want to hear the venting, dont read this thread. If you say anything on this thread telling me to stop venting I am going to laugh. And please, if you want to vent, put it here and not everywhere else on the board.

And lets use this thread for every game. Ill try to bump it back up so all venters can find it easy again. Then well never have to read vents if we dont want to...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, here are the first vents.

That popup was just pathetic. Crede and Olivo bumped into eachother. I hope its just rookie mistakes and not the sign of a good team falling apart and playing like little leaguers. Olivo should have moved but JC should have realized he wasnt going to and he should have just given up.

Carlos and PK are really pissing me off. They dont even make contact. All theyve done so far is strike out. These two really need to pull together.

And Garland. There isnt anything I can say about him. We needed a stand and we got nothing. Garland failed us. Also he was supposed to be a huge part of the rotation this year. If he doesnt shape up, we are in deep trouble. He was getting hammered today. KC was hitting it hard. If they were hitting it weakly and Jon showed some stuff, thats one thing. But he just imploded. Everything was getting hit hard. He was hanging stuff and oh it was horrible...

:P roman im done venting im just gonna get drunk.........kills the pain faster...........

Well hsc if you have any drunken vents just put em here. Here, venting is unlimited. You can vent all you want and no one can say anything. They were fairly warned what was gonna be on this thread and if they ignore it thats their own fault...

Guest hotsoxchick1
:P roman im done venting im just gonna get drunk.........kills the pain faster...........

Well hsc if you have any drunken vents just put em here. Here, venting is unlimited. You can vent all you want and no one can say anything. They were fairly warned what was gonna be on this thread and if they ignore it thats their own fault...

ill keep that in mind roman..........thanks :D

PLAY SOME f***ING DEFENSE, THIS ISN'T LITTLE LEAGUE!!!!

There I feel better.

The first game their defense looked good. But today it looks pathetic. Two errors (one of them that pathetic blotched dp by Jiminez) and then that Crede/Olivo fiasco! That was sad. I dont even want to think about that play. Makes me sick to my stomach. :puke

There I feel better.

The first game their defense looked good. But today it looks pathetic. Two errors (one of them that pathetic blotched dp by Jiminez) and then that Crede/Olivo fiasco! That was sad. I dont even want to think about that play. Makes me sick to my stomach. :puke

Plus a couple of plays that sounded they should have been called errors too. Could very well be 5 ERRORs on the scoreboard for us right now.

There I feel better.

Plus a couple of plays that sounded they should have been called errors too. Could very well be 5 ERRORs on the scoreboard for us right now.

Yeah. Our defense has been less than pleasing today. Our hitting sorta stepped up but they still have a ways to go. Now the pitching and defense need to go back to the way they played on opening day...

And Garland. There isnt anything I can say about him. We needed a stand and we got nothing. Garland failed us. Also he was supposed to be a huge part of the rotation this year. If he doesnt shape up, we are in deep trouble. He was getting hammered today. KC was hitting it hard. If they were hitting it weakly and Jon showed some stuff, thats one thing. But he just imploded. Everything was getting hit hard. He was hanging stuff and oh it was horrible...

Uh, he should have escaped with only a dinger by Sweeney. Don't blame him no one behind him can catch the ball.

Oh darn, only a single.

Jinx must be wearing off...

My God why can't KC deal Sweeney and Randa instead of Beltran?

Must be. Maybe at his next at bat he'll only walk him.. then maybe a K..??

Ugh! I'm feeling sick.

What are you talking about? They were creaming the ball. Harvey, Sweeney, Ibanez, Mayne. And this is the venting thread. You have a choice. You dont have to read it. I warned you if you didnt want to read it dont read it. Read it if you want but dont tell us to back off... :nono

What are you talking about? They were creaming the ball. Harvey, Sweeney, Ibanez, Mayne. And this is the venting thread. You have a choice. You dont have to read it. I warned you if you didnt want to read it dont read it. Read it if you want but dont tell us to back off... :nono

He didn't tell you to back off..

Relax roman.

Oh darn, only a single.

Jinx must be wearing off...

My God why can't KC deal Sweeney and Randa instead of Beltran?

Must be. Maybe at his next at bat he'll only walk him.. then maybe a K..??

Ugh! I'm feeling sick.

Hopefully our offense can wake up this inning. If they dont, my brothers gonna get slaughtered. Oh, hes here and hes stealing the tv (I cant watch the sox anymore and talk) and now hes even bragging about how his beloved Scrubs won. Hes really gonna die now... :D