SOLD!!!!

sec159row2

last season I missed 14 home games... and I sat alone most of the time... this season is gonna be the same... why do people keep telling this squad that they are good???? they are not good!!!! Jose V... take your bat and shove it ... jose screws with pitchers.. whether in the field or behind the plate... the worst is when you screw with your own pitcher from the SS spot... errors are so demoralizing to the pitcher that you can't hit enough HR's to make up for it.... sell this team as fast as you can!!!!!!

last season I missed 14 home games...  and I sat alone most of the time...  this season is gonna be the same...  why do people keep telling this squad that they are good????  they are not good!!!!  Jose V... take your bat and shove it ...  jose screws with pitchers..  whether in the field or behind the plate...  the worst is when you screw with your own pitcher from the SS spot...  errors are so demoralizing to the pitcher that you can't hit enough HR's to make up for it.... sell this team as fast as you can!!!!!!

Without Jose we lose 12-2. What are you talking about? That error wasn't demoralizing compared the others by Konerko.

CWSOX45

clayton had another HR today with NO ERRORS!!!!

You wouldn't make any errors either if your range was 3 steps to each direction either.

Jose had 2 homers today....how many multi-homer games has Royce had this year?

Jose was the only one who played well today....yet, you're trying to blame the loss on him. If you wanna blame it on someone....either blame it on Konerko, blame it on the bullpen, or blame it on the 1B ump. Do NOT blame it on Jose....that is just plain stupid.

I'm sure even the biggest Jose bashers would agree with me on this.

your right..clayton wouldnt have made that error valentin made..lets look at the situation....1st and 3rd..two outs...ground ball in the hole...valentin makes a great to get to the ball and jumps and spins to try and get the guy at 2nd..if he makes it , its a spectacular play and the run doesnt score...if he puts the ball in his pocket (like that selfish s***head clayton would have done since he would do anything to avoid an error - thats if he even got to the ball) the run still scores..the error was because the runners advanced from 1st and 2nd to 2nd and 3rd...garland got the next guy (which he would have had to face anyways because there was no play at first base for valentin) so no damage done

valentin tried to make a great play to save jon garland an earned run...so how is that screwing with his pitchers mind??

if you dont like valentin thats fine..but he had 2 homers and triple today and your screwing with him...i hate carlos lee..but even i know to shut the f*** up on a day he would hit two homers and a triple (like that will ever happen)

Guest hotsoxchick1

OMFG YOUR KIDDING RIGHT????.. WE ARE SO SCREWED.......................... :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1

OMFG YOUR KIDDING RIGHT????.. WE ARE SO SCREWED.......................... :angry:

Really.. who cares what that little piece of crap does up there in Cheeseheadland?

well its pretty bad when your worst guy turns best for someone else... espically when our guys now cant get anything done... its just frustrating as all hell..........