Gassing your food.

Rex Kickass

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:15 AM)
That is just sick.

I'm going to think twice before I order the chicken mcnuggets again...

Damn why do they have to be so tasty :banghead

Cuz they spend months mixing chemicals to make it that way. The fries scare the s*** out of me at McDonalds. For anybody who has seen the extras on "Super Size Me", they buy a Big Mac, a Filet o' Fish etc. and put them into individual jars. They put McDonalds fries in a jar. Then they get an independent mom and pop store burger and fries and put them into 2 more jars. So there are 8 jars and they show it 2 weeks later and just about everything is moldy. They come back every week until about 6 weeks in. The fries from McDonalds have not molded, have not gone bad and look like they just fell out of the cardboard "Super Size" box...after a month and a half of just being in a class jar in an office. :o

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 04:15 AM)
That is just sick.

I'm going to think twice before I order the chicken mcnuggets again...

Damn why do they have to be so tasty :banghead

I don't understand. You're going to think twice why?

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 04:24 AM)
Cuz they spend months mixing chemicals to make it that way.  The fries scare the s*** out of me at McDonalds.  For anybody who has seen the extras on "Super Size Me", they buy a Big Mac, a Filet o' Fish etc. and put them into individual jars.  They put McDonalds fries in a jar. Then they get an independent mom and pop store burger and fries and put them into 2 more jars.  So there are 8 jars and they show it 2 weeks later and just about everything is moldy.  They come back every week until about 6 weeks in.  The fries from McDonalds have not molded, have not gone bad and look like they just fell out of the cardboard "Super Size" box...after a month and a half of just being in a class jar in an office.  :o

I haven't seen that yet. That's some scary s***, though.